News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Funny or die skit about the duggars

Started by PickelledEggs, May 31, 2015, 10:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savior2006

I love the lady's Michelle Bachmann smile. Those people always look like they are carrying a few machineguns for Christ.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Munch

They should play this in churches, remove the title at the beginning and see how many God chuggers believe this to be serious.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 01, 2015, 04:55:56 AM
WOw, the government here thinks I should be protected whatever is in that link. What's in it?
That's really weird... It's just a video skit making fun of a fundamentalist christian family who's son molested a bunch of people (including his own sister)

I'll look for a different video source

PickelledEggs

Oh wow.I just realized that the woman's character in this directly reminds me of this guy I know's mom hahahaha

She talks with the same mannerisms.... She even dresses like her lmao

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 01, 2015, 12:25:49 PM
That's really weird... It's just a video skit making fun of a fundamentalist christian family who's son molested a bunch of people (including his own sister)

I'll look for a different video source

It's not weird, it is the TR gov, who knows what nonsense was related to the site. Morons.

Thanks.

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 01, 2015, 12:26:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zupB2uMHSI

:lol: Hillarious.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp