Started by stromboli, May 23, 2015, 11:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

(THE IRISH ARE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND)

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

eylul

Quote from: Savior2006 on May 28, 2015, 11:49:23 AM
I always figured that if religious zealots in the Republican party made the country unlivable (which ISN'T too likely given how even Jesus-stan America is becoming less religious over time) I'd go live in a place like Norway or Sweden where the people are generally happy and not that religious.
I lived in Sweden about 5 mounths with the university programme called Erasmus and i had amazing times for sure. They are so relax and they have clear mind. No stress no pain. Really I want to live in there. As you said those people are not religious and country is not crowd. This two reasons are enough to live in there. Yes I have plans to move in there too.

To be honest I like cold weather, so the weather wasnt a problem for me:)

drunkenshoe

Quote from: eylul on May 29, 2015, 08:34:11 AM
I lived in Sweden about 5 mounths with the university programme called Erasmus and i had amazing times for sure. They are so relax and they have clear mind. No stress no pain. Really I want to live in there. As you said those people are not religious and country is not crowd. This two reasons are enough to live in there. Yes I have plans to move in there too.

To be honest I like cold weather, so the weather wasnt a problem for me:)

Run girl! Don't look back. :)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

eylul

hehe it will be my next step after graduate:))

Mike Cl

Quote from: eylul on May 29, 2015, 11:26:15 AM
hehe it will be my next step after graduate:))
Good for you!  I was lucky enough to have visited my relatives there (my mother's parents were from Sweden), traveled by car from Northern Denmark to Swedish Lapland.  A great country.  Stockholm is a grand city.  And the people are too--being half Swedish made them even more friendly.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?