News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can you pass the Alzheimer's Test?

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, May 11, 2015, 06:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Well, wasn't that just 'random'? Must be the language barrier for me.  :shifty: 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Atheon

Fandom, Funk, Pints, Purse, Sax, Boots
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 11, 2015, 07:13:51 AM
Well, wasn't that just 'random'? Must be the language barrier for me.  :shifty: 
The point is that dirty minds would supply other words, all related to sex.

I know I did.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 11, 2015, 07:55:27 AM
The point is that dirty minds would supply other words, all related to sex.

I know I did.

I know. So did I. 'Random' was the only word I scored, because we don't use the word 'condom' (prezervatif) and as it is the first one, I guessed it. If it came after the others, probably I would think of 'condom' instead of 'random'. I was just tryng to be funny by making a pun,lol. Failed.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Cute but I think once a person hits the first in a sexually related way the rest would simply be of the topic. If the words were not so obvious I think it would be different. But it's a cute joke.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on May 11, 2015, 08:50:25 AM
If the words were not so obvious I think it would be different.

Agreed. Chain reaction. 

SGOS

The answers given in the key are obviously wrong.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

I took the test twice because I forgot what I put the first time.  :think:

kilodelta

Shitballs. I took the test and now I forgot my grandchildren's faces. At least I scored a.... um.... fuck.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 11, 2015, 06:26:02 AM

When you're done with the Alzheimer's, can you please pass the black pepper?

Found out recently that my father may have this, although it's probably some other form of dementia. It's scaring the shit out of my mother, who took him way down to SC for their retirement, too far that my sister or I can do anything about it.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Solitary

I have lesions on my brain that can lead to dementia, butt im doing fin sooo fart. I have to make a joke out of this because it really is a possibility. So far my MRI's show my MS isn't getting worse, and by last eye exam showed my vision was better, even though I was having freaky migraines with visual disturbances without a headache from the location of one by my optic nerve. Getting old is a bitch (no offence ladies.), and getting older is like getting high on pot.  :pidu: Yeah!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.