News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Draw and paint Thread (2.0)

Started by Jutter, March 07, 2013, 06:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Shiranu on March 15, 2016, 02:45:28 PM
I would like to make a shillelagh and a walking stick from the oak trees where I grew up.
I hope to see it. I hope you preserve your art. Your strokes have amazing flow. Could make amazing dough.

I scored a wood burner from the seventies with the accessories in the box. I haven't yet punished it like I've done other collectables. They truly don't make em like they used to.

Shiranu

Loses a bit of detail over the picture :\.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Bluewind

Hi! This is my first post outside of my intro. I hope yall don't mind, but I wanted to make a positive atheist symbol showing the importance of now and trying to enjoy life like this is all we have. This is what I can up with.  It's a stylized broken infinity symbol (sorry for the bad pixelation).

Also, a little creepy showing eyes opened (perhaps just a black dot instead?)
There is beauty in a finite life.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on April 09, 2016, 12:53:29 AM

Peter Max (and Yellow Submarine), move over!  Love it!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

gentle_dissident

The image displays 1944 x 1944 if I click the image here, then click the zoom icon at Photobucket, and then right-click > view image (in FF).

My GF and our daughter flipped out over this. I like it as well. Is this closer to the original perspective?

Johan

Have you ever considered going into commercial art?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mike Cl

Quote from: Johan on April 09, 2016, 07:14:49 PM
Have you ever considered going into commercial art?
I'll second that!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

sketched a guy on the subway tonight and turned him in to a cat haha

-Sent from your mom

gentle_dissident

This is a compilation of scary doodles from work when I was answering phones for a living.

To lighten the mood, here's a Prismacolor doodle I did at that job.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: gentle_dissident on April 10, 2016, 01:27:19 AM
This is a compilation of scary doodles from work when I was answering phones for a living.

To lighten the mood, here's a Prismacolor doodle I did at that job.

I love that first batch lol

PickelledEggs

AkiraTheFighter

Here's a nice ZEO Ranger Green splash art I did in 2013:

PickelledEggs

AkiraTheFighter

^Thanks. :D And it was all done digitally, 1st on paint and then on photoshop.

One of my hand drawn arts:

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 13, 2016, 10:13:15 PM
Quick sketch of Hitchens

Did anybody ever tell you that you should be an artist?