Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: dtq123 on June 18, 2015, 11:32:30 AM
Holy Shit! THAT is still in progress? This makes my drawings seem like crap! XD
lol thanks

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 18, 2015, 08:59:06 PM
Tell me about it...
Somebody with the talent you have, you must be able to code, too.  Get with it!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 18, 2015, 09:47:53 PM
Somebody with the talent you have, you must be able to code, too.  Get with it!
code?

As in code video game software?

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 19, 2015, 12:41:08 AM
code?

As in code video game software?
Yes, in write that game code to get her into Skyrim!  You can do it--I believe you can--I have faith!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 19, 2015, 09:04:31 AM
Yes, in write that game code to get her into Skyrim!  You can do it--I believe you can--I have faith!
Eh. I'd rather just paint 'em.

PickelledEggs

I'm going to call this done for now. I already worked on this more than I wanted to (thank you, OCD) and it's time to work on some new stuff.

Edit: updated image with a fully oiled out one

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2015, 04:26:39 PM

Today's stress drawing.
I like stuff like that.  I call it art.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2015, 04:26:39 PM

Today's stress drawing.
zentangle is the shit. Fun to do and fun to look at.

PickelledEggs

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 29, 2015, 06:09:17 PM
zentangle is the shit. Fun to do and fun to look at.

I had no idea that's what it was till today. A waiter saw me working on it, and mentioned that. Long story short, I'm kinda addicted to pintrest now...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2015, 06:41:51 PM
I had no idea that's what it was till today. A waiter saw me working on it, and mentioned that. Long story short, I'm kinda addicted to pintrest now...
I'm assuming, but I have a feeling that the name "zentangle" came way after people started doing them. I've actually know a few people that have never even seen a zentangle , but they sort of ... just started doing them. Almost like it's instinctive.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Solitary on July 29, 2015, 05:39:42 PM
Ink on scratch board etching:
Damn, Solitary--I'm impressed!  Is that guy a member of the family?

Solitary

No he isn't, he was the Buster Brown mascot I believe. zentangle? This is why I like the forum, I never heard of this before, something new everyday. There are a lot of good artist here, music, graphic art, poets, writers, and probably actors and dancers.  It's so marvelous!  :flowers:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.