Author Topic: Draw and paint Thread (2.0)  (Read 17523 times)

Online Shiranu

Re: Draw and paint Thread (2.0)
« Reply #180 on: July 05, 2017, 07:34:07 PM »
Two pictures of my latest work project... done 2 inbetween this one and the last one, but gave them to coworkers.

Once I finish a couple more of these, and hopefully on more professional canvas, I'm going to contact several of the local coffee houses' curators and see if I can get my work featured. Also starting to try to work on my social media game & influence so I can start selling prints.
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandi

« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2017, 08:15:34 PM »
Two pictures of my latest work project... done 2 inbetween this one and the last one, but gave them to coworkers.

(Image removed from quote.)

Once I finish a couple more of these, and hopefully on more professional canvas, I'm going to contact several of the local coffee houses' curators and see if I can get my work featured. Also starting to try to work on my social media game & influence so I can start selling prints.
I am impressed, Shiranu!  Great work.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2017, 02:15:16 PM »

If you put me in jail, with equipment, to get out when I completed a corner of that, I couldn't.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead