Main Menu

Draw and paint Thread (2.0)

Started by Jutter, March 07, 2013, 06:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Here is a somewhat older drawing I did.

Solitary

=D>   I have to say, great work everyone. Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Norse Goddess Hel

[ Image ]
That is one of my favorite dieties! Fate AND destruction? How could you get better than that? Good stuff!

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"

[ Image ]
BThat is one of my favorite dieties! Fate AND destruction? How could you get better than that? Good stuff!

Glad u like :)

Dreamer

[ Image ]
That is one of my favorite dieties! Fate AND destruction? How could you get better than that? Good stuff!

Eris.
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Dreamer"

[ Image ]

Eris.
You're saying that you like Eris more? or that The norse goddess of fate and destruction is Eris?

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"You're saying that you like Eris more? or that The norse goddess of fate and destruction is Eris?

Eris is the Greek Goddess of Chaos and destruction.  Perhaps she was just pointing out Her favorite.  (?)

Dreamer

I was answering your question--how could you get better than that?  lol
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

PickelledEggs

Lol Yea I guess you're right. Most people don't even know what norse mythology is.

In that case my favorite has always been Zuul. (because Ghostbusters)

PickelledEggs

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been too active lately. I've been swamped trying to get this drawing done for a show deadline.[attachment=0:ggqlj9cv]A Time of Defeat72.jpg[/attachment:ggqlj9cv]

Solitary

Finally! Here is one of my oil paintings. When I can I'll show some more.

Solitary

PickelledEggs

Solitary

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Awesome Solitary!  =D>

:-D  Thank you! I'm glad you like it. The ones I show are ones that never sold. I wish I had kept some of them. I had pictures of all of them but they got lost when a virus took them out on my computer, as well as destroying the hard drive. This was way back when there weren't the safe guards we have now. At least I didn't. I'll try and get my some to take pictures of more pieces I have. One is a surreal I did that is the only one I have done. Another is one of my puppies from memory done in, if you are a normal artist, in opaque water colors---And if you are an illustrator designer colors----or if you are a snobbish artist, gouache.  :lol:   Solitary

Solitary