News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheistforums.com Beta Site

Started by wolf39us, May 02, 2015, 09:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Truth is Wolf I once was the administrator for a few different sites including my own and used to play around with various different forum softwares.. This one is just peachy keen and I see no use in changing.  Unless there's some revolutionary software that changes the way we communicate I can't see a reason to change other than minor tweaks to improve usability.  The current forum works great.  We're familiar with it and nobody seems to have a problem..
Hey,  I get it though..It's the latest and greatest bells and whistles, but we still hear whistles and bells with what we have. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Can't say I'm a fan, but I wasn't a fan of the current layout either, initially. I'm think I'm just averse to change.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

wolf39us

Haha, I'm not likely to change it.  Just thought I'd show everyone what the latest version looks like

Naru

Base on the new site there isn't anything added as function for the site but more of a new skin. We can change how the site looks. We can do almost anything we want. So if you guys wants to have the skin of the site different we can make that happen. All you guys have to do is message us and if we get enough people asking we will work on it. That is why we are here.