It's official..Gay marriage caused Baltimore riots..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 29, 2015, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteIf you've been waiting for some exceptionally knot-brained member of Congress to opine that Baltimore's real problems stem from the rights Gay People Have These Days, wait no longer. The prize has been claimed by Rep. Bill Flores.

Yesterday on “Washington Watch,” Family Research Council President Tony Perkins hosted Rep. Bill Flores,

Yes, the anti-gay designated hate group has their own news show, and Republican members of Congress willingly appear on it. Why, you ask?

R-Texas,

I believe that speaks for itself.

to discuss the anti-marriage-equality rally outside of the Supreme Court that both had attended that morning.

I wonder if they took two cars or if Tony Perkins just strapped Flores to his roof like a Romney family dog. Ohâ€"the interview part? Yeah, let's hear it. Show us what you've got, knot-brain.

"Look at what is going on in Baltimore today, you see the issues that are raised there. Healthy marriages are the ones between a man and a woman because they can have a healthy family and they can raise children in a way that’s best for their future, not only socially but psychologically, economically, from a health perspective. There is nothing like traditional marriage that does that for a child. Each of us have a mother and a father and there is no way to get around that."

So the problem in Baltimore is not, as Rand Paul says, that the poors have bad fathers. The problem is that the gay people are taking all the fathers and so nobody else can have any. Or somethingâ€"the mechanism is unclear, but it has something to do with gay people wanting to be gay, that's all we know for certain.

I have to admit, he's pretty good at this. If this career in Congress doesn't work out, Flores might be able to find a career as a talk show host for a designated hate group himself.
:eyes:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Huckleberry Hound has almost zero chance of getting elected, but that doesn't mean that the pious good Christian right base won't dump millions into trying..

Munch

I promise, if America goes full retard and takes on someone like that, you very few survivors of logic are welcome here in merry old England.

It aren't perfect here, but it's better then the clusterfuck of insanity the repubtards are their conjoined Christian twins are.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Munch on April 29, 2015, 05:07:41 PM
I promise, if America goes full retard and takes on someone like that, you very few survivors of logic are welcome here in merry old England.
Don't worry..We'll invade you and turn Big Ben into a big ugly cross for Jayzes.. You can thank us later by becoming the 51st state..

Munch

Solitary

:wtff: Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All' - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/mike-huckabee-defends-ex-gay-therapy-warns-gay-rights-will-outlaw-christianity-god-help-us-a#sthash.Ufr2HlH8.dpuf

Mike Huckabee Draws Connection Between Gay Marriage And ISIS Threat Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 4/23/2015 1:45 pm - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/mike-huckabee-draws-connection-between-gay-marriage-and-isis-threat#sthash.UFEWEx5k.dpuf

Mike Huckabee's Five Worst Moments
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 4/17/2015 3:30 pm
Mike Huckabee says he is making a big announcement tonight on Fox News, the former home of his television talk show, which is leaving many to speculate that he will throw his hat into the presidential race. 

Huckabee has made repeated campaign-like stops in Iowa and a top Iowa political operative launched has a “super PAC” to help a potential Huckabee campaign. The former Arkansas governor is also slated to speak next Saturday at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition 2015 Spring Kickoff along with other declared and likely GOP presidential candidates.

Whether or not Huckabee decides to launch another presidential campaign, the self-proclaimed ambassador of “Bubba-ville” is sure to remain a force in Republican politics.

Although Huckabee has never made it very far in his presidential ambitions, his national media platform and popularity in the Religious Right have made him influential in pushing his party further to the fringe including LGBT equality, birth control and the separation of church and state.

1) Extreme Opposition To Gay Rights
During an unsuccessful campaign for a seat in the U.S. Senate in 1992, Huckabee argued that “homosexuality is an aberrant, unnatural and sinful lifestyle” that can “pose a dangerous public health risk,” asserting that the government should make sure that people with HIV/AIDs are “isolated from the general population.” Huckabee stood by his remarks when he was asked about his comments during his last presidential bid.

Huckabee has since emerged as a consistent source of anti-gay bias, likening gay rights to Nazism; comparing gay people to alcoholics and people who have sex with sheep; attacking the presence of gay people in television commercials and professional sports; demanding the reinstitution of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell; and urging states to simply ignore court rulings on gay rights.

So it should come as no surprise that Huckabee believes that God will soon punish America for gay marriage and thinks the gay rights movement ultimately aims to close all of the country’s churches.

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/mike-huckabees-five-worst-moments#sthash.dXm3lBNa.dpuf

HOW CHRISTIAN OF HIM. What a bigoted, hatful, and ignorant excuse for a human being. His mother should be proud of him. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

trdsf

I'm not surprised that people like this exist.

I am continually surprised that they're taken seriously by anyone outside a tiny and possibly inbred minority.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Savior2006

Apparently gay marriage is like magic. It can cause tidal waves and tornadoes and can make people riot.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Savior2006 on April 30, 2015, 01:14:04 PM
Apparently gay marriage is like magic. It can cause tidal waves and tornadoes and can make people riot.
I'm pretty sure given time gay marriage will travel through galaxies to distant planets and make slaves of the Borg.

Munch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 30, 2015, 10:57:09 PM
I'm pretty sure given time gay marriage will travel through galaxies to distant planets and make slaves of the Borg.

We will be a hive mind. But instead of being digitally interconnected, we will form a great chain connection, like the human centipede.. only crotch to butt ratio.

DeathandGrim

Huckabee is a strange mind indeed. Gotta wonder how he was raised. What could possibly breed such a strong dependency on God?
You argue with a god of death?

We all make bad decisions.

"Born Asian -- Not born this way"

stromboli

Quote from: DeathandGrim on May 07, 2015, 11:24:39 AM
Huckabee is a strange mind indeed. Gotta wonder how he was raised. What could possibly breed such a strong dependency on God?

Welcome and introduce yourself in the intro thread if you don't mind.

Atheon

It's easy to be a Republican.

Step 1: Randomly choose an issue you don't like.
Step 2: Randomly choose an undesirable outcome.
Step 3: Claim the former causes the latter.

Abortion causes hemorrhoids.
Banning school prayer causes tornadoes.
Gay marriage causes school shootings.
Obamacare causes unemployment.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

stromboli

Just remember that gay marriage is legal in Norway, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands. Just look at all the problems that has caused. Oh wait- there aren't any.....  :think: