News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Testicle cover?

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 29, 2015, 12:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I know there's some fancy schmancy name for it,  but for your consideration we have this deluxe super hero  nut cover for sale.. Personally I have no use for it being I'm a freeballer, so if interested drop me a line and make an offer.. You pay the shipping.. My nuts have never touched it.. I may or may not have slobbered on it in a drunken stupor..

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 29, 2015, 12:23:38 PM
I know there's some fancy schmancy name for it,  but for your consideration we have this deluxe super hero  nut cover for sale.. Personally I have no use for it being I'm a freeballer, so if interested drop me a line and make an offer.. You pay the shipping.. My nuts have never touched it.. I may or may not have slobbered on it in a drunken stupor..

What is this??-ebay lite???  It's called a cup.  I used to wear one when I played football.  Of course it had to be 3 times bigger than that one.  Have no idea what to use it for now. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

:eek: Let's see, a jock strap cup device that holds a mans balls and penis, and you may have slobbered all over it. Hmmmmm! Looks a little fetish to me. What's next for sale, a whip and mask, or a strap on?  :fsm:  :naughty:  :dance: :super:  :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Some more crap previously owned by a guy who by all accounts was afraid of small dogs and cats as well as any human being with breasts.. Anyway, it's all for sale cheap and yes I do have some whips and chains about the place,  but they're in reserve for fun.

AllPurposeAtheist

By the way Bill..You're not making this any easier.. :lol:

Desdinova

Quote from: Solitary on April 29, 2015, 12:39:32 PM
  :eek: Let's see, a jock strap cup device that holds a mans balls and penis, and you may have slobbered all over it. Hmmmmm! Looks a little fetish to me. What's next for sale, a whip and mask, or a strap on?  :fsm:  :naughty:  :dance: :super:  :lol: Solitary

The Gimp is suddenly interested!

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

What can I say? The last cup I wore was in about 9th grade.. It looked more like my grandpas underwear with some little plastic triangle thing..

Munch

I got this one covered.

.. oh wait.. no I think this was from a feminist tumblr link.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Munch on April 29, 2015, 05:41:43 PM
I got this one covered.

.. oh wait.. no I think this was from a feminist tumblr link.
Ok, I'm not making a trade and imagine if that thing rusted in place!  :eek:

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 29, 2015, 12:39:18 PM
What is this??-ebay lite???  It's called a cup.  I used to wear one when I played football.  Of course it had to be 3 times bigger than that one.  Have no idea what to use it for now. 
Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 29, 2015, 12:23:38 PM

Could be useful as a mini meatball mold.