Deism - Belief will make him/her pissed

Started by Goon, April 29, 2015, 07:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

I was thinking yesterday about my love for Atheism and my appreciation of my brain for finally letting me be able to live in reality. I was tooling around with some ideas. I made myself pick a religion I'd believe in if I could. So, I chose deism. I came to the conclusion that a deist god would tell you to fuck off for believing in him/her. "You gave me credit for that? Fuck you."
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

Solitary

A deist god is like a gun that doesn't work accept one time. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

Quote from: Solitary on April 30, 2015, 04:36:11 PM
A deist god is like a gun that doesn't work accept one time. Solitary
LOL

It's just another god for those who can't be at piece without having to invent something to fill the first cause gap. 

the_antithesis

Quote from: Goon on April 29, 2015, 07:02:37 AM
I was thinking yesterday about my love for Atheism

The fuck is wrong with you?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Goon on April 29, 2015, 07:02:37 AM
I was thinking yesterday about my love for Atheism and my appreciation of my brain for finally letting me be able to live in reality. I was tooling around with some ideas. I made myself pick a religion I'd believe in if I could. So, I chose deism. I came to the conclusion that a deist god would tell you to fuck off for believing in him/her. "You gave me credit for that? Fuck you."
Of what value is it to pick a religion to believe in???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Canadian Atheist

I believe the correct way to address a Gawd is Him/Her/It.