Help Us to Hasten the End Times! Do it Now"

Started by 1liesalot, April 28, 2015, 10:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1liesalot

You must help to hasten the End Times. Click this link unless you want to burn in hell.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/apocalypsenowgroupurl/info

Mike Cl

That is a Yahoo group with only one member--is that you????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Termin

Quote from: 1liesalot on April 28, 2015, 10:44:53 AM
You must help to hasten the End Times. Click this link unless you want to burn in hell.

Why would I want to join a religion that is designed to be anti-social, and intolerant of others people's faiths ? One that teaches bigotry ? Tells me what songs to sing, what friends to have ? How to dance ?
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Termin on April 28, 2015, 12:00:14 PM
  Why would I want to join a religion that is designed to be anti-social, and intolerant of others people's faiths ? One that teaches bigotry ? Tells me what songs to sing, what friends to have ? How to dance ?
So you don't go to hell??  And what if you don't know how to dance???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

doorknob

Smells like a troll.

But sure I'll bite any way

No one here is afraid of hell because it doesn't exist so threatening us with it is of no use to you. Other than to be a troll.

Munch

So let me get this right. The happy chappy who wrote this, is asking for people to follow him, encouraging them to bow their heads, because once they do it would bring god down on everyone, killing off everyone who isn't bowing.

Doesn't he strike you as an act of terrorism, in someone wanting everyone else to die except a small group?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

There are various interpretations. John, the supposed author of Revelations, was supposedly a Jew. The main belief is that 144,000 represents 12,000 members each of the 12 tribes of Israel. The Jehovah's Witnesses have a different take, but its all allegorical bullshit, so who cares.

Mike Cl

Am I the only one to see this as sarcastic???

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

stromboli

Unbeliever

Well, if it's all the same to you, I'd just as soon burn in hell. Given the future "heat death" of the universe, hell will eventually be the only place left with any energy to support life.

Too bad there's no such place.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

AllPurposeAtheist

I already voted for Obama. What the fuck else do you need from me to bring about the end of times?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

If President Obama were to bring about the end times, would that be considered a good legacy?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Solitary

"YES" NO MORE SUFFERING FOR SENTIENT CREATURES.  :eek: :borg: :butt:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.