I guess walruses are sexy to some people...

Started by PickelledEggs, April 27, 2015, 10:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

QuoteThe Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta has sparked commotion this morning, by announcing laying off their chief veterinary, Dr. Monica Alvis, accused of having sexual encounters with one of the institution’s marine mammals.
According to public relations manager Audrey Delfoy, Dr. Alvis was caught in the act, by another employee last Friday, having complete sexual encounters with a 9-year-old male walrus. Dr. Alvis would of then allegedly admitted having a total of 7 encounters with the 1700kg marine animal.
Aquarium employee fired for sleeping with a walrus
“We hold a zero tolerance policy against sexual crimes and abuse towards the animals of the aquarium,” says Miss Delfoy. “We cannot ignore an act of this nature. Dr. Alvis assumed very important responsibilities in this establishment, and replacing her will be very hard, but sleeping with a walrus is highly unethical and totally unacceptable. It’s a breach of trust and we find no other solution but to fire her.”Public relations manager Audrey Delfoy was clearly shocked by the incident and wishes for Dr. Alvis to seek the help she needs.
Dr. Alvis still hasn’t commented on her lay off and refuses to meet with journalists. But some of her relatives claim she’s been going through a rough time since a recent breakup that occurred in February and that her actions could possibly mean a “cry for help”. No criminal accusations has been filed against the 35-year-old woman, but police confirm that an investigation has been opened and that she could face accusations of zoophilia and bestiality.

http://aplusfeed.com/40-aquarium-employee-fired-for-sleeping-with-a-walrus.html

the_antithesis

AllPurposeAtheist

Suddenly my nether region  seems very small in comparison to just moments before reading this..  I, I, I feel so inadequate.. :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

If I'm not mistaken a walrus penis is about the size of...well..me, my ENTIRE body.. I kind of doubt big dick jokes would phase the woman. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

hrdlr110

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 28, 2015, 12:08:21 AM
Suddenly my nether region  seems very small in comparison to just moments before reading this..  I, I, I feel so inadequate.. :eek:

Once you go walrus you don't go back!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

SGOS

Munch

I got a theory, the doctor is a world of warcraft fan, and became smitten with a particular race in the game, known as Tuskarr.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

"When did you first notice that woman looking at you in a sexual way"?   :0
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Has anyone seen the movie, Tusk?  It's a couple of months old.

Desdinova

Quotehaving complete sexual encounters with a 9-year-old male walrus

By complete, are we saying there was a "money shot" involved? 

Quote1700kg marine animal

Safe to say the good doctor eschewed the missionary position.

Quotesleeping with a walrus is highly unethical and totally unacceptable

I don't think "sleeping" was involved.  Can you imagine how loud a walrus snores?

QuoteDr. Alvis still hasn’t commented on her lay off and refuses to meet with journalists

Really?  I wonder why?

Quoteshe could face accusations of zoophilia and bestiality

OK, bestiality I've heard of, I mean I live in WV.  But zoophilia?  WTF is that?

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Hijiri Byakuren

Stupid sexy walruses.

This does sort of remind me about a case we had about... I dunno, a decade ago, in my home state where a man died as a result of taking 32 inches of Seabiscuit up his rear. Sex with horses, surprisingly, was not illegal in this state at the time. That oversight was swiftly corrected.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Desdinova

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 28, 2015, 02:03:49 PM
Stupid sexy walruses.

This does sort of remind me about a case we had about... I dunno, a decade ago, in my home state where a man died as a result of taking 32 inches of Seabiscuit up his rear. Sex with horses, surprisingly, was not illegal in this state at the time. That oversight was swiftly corrected.

Thinning of the herd.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Unbeliever

It seems to me that it would be very difficult to have safe sex with a walrus. I wonder if they make condoms that size?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman