News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Texas goes godless.

Started by Brian37, March 07, 2013, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "widdershins"I do have a zombie plan (and a backup zombie plan), but I do not have a rapture plan.  It just doesn't seem likely enough to warrant the time it would take to plan for it.  But, yeah, everyone should have a zombie plan.
It basically just involves a seaside resort, a good book, and world peace.  The Rapture is sort of an anti-apocalypse.  Instead of it being the end of the world, it's basically just a sudden removal of all the idjits.

I suggest we make T-shirts for the event.  Zombie Jesus revisits earth to gather all his minions.......buwwaaahaaa!

LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

widdershins

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "widdershins"I do have a zombie plan (and a backup zombie plan), but I do not have a rapture plan.  It just doesn't seem likely enough to warrant the time it would take to plan for it.  But, yeah, everyone should have a zombie plan.
It basically just involves a seaside resort, a good book, and world peace.  The Rapture is sort of an anti-apocalypse.  Instead of it being the end of the world, it's basically just a sudden removal of all the idjits.

I suggest we make T-shirts for the event.  Zombie Jesus revisits earth to gather all his minions.......buwwaaahaaa!

LOL
The sweet part is that the only advertising you'd have to do is to tell one fundamentalist church member and they'll take care of the rest.  You'll get free signage, a door to door pamphlet campaign, a huge volunteer force , probably even face time on the local news.  All from people trying to get people NOT to buy them.
This sentence is a lie...