Hey Santorum you do know what a theocracy is?

Started by Brian37, March 07, 2013, 10:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

BarkAtTheMoon

Of course he knows what a theocracy is. He's never made it a secret that's exactly what he wants. He's a piece of shit...literally.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Jason78

Ewwwwww!  Santorum!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

billhilly

They did him a favor by putting his mug on these billboards.  He loves bein a "martyr" and free publicity.

Brian37

Quote from: "billhilly"They did him a favor by putting his mug on these billboards.  He loves bein a "martyr" and free publicity.

Says who? That far right crowd is shrinking. If anything it is our billboard and it is reaching out to liberals and closet atheist and the fastest growing segment of society are the "nones".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

billhilly

Says me.  No doubt the billboard is designed to reach out to liberals and others who are freaked out by the likes of Santorum but there's no way he isn't digging being the boogie man on this deal.  It enhances his standing among the dwindling crop of assholes he appeals to.  I'd bet money he brings this up when he speaks publically and wears it like a badge of honor.

Plu

That's what the accompinying article says, yeah. Lets hope people aren't really dumb enough to think his crap is a good idea.

AllPurposeAtheist

Of course Santorum wants a theocracy and he probably wants the Vatican moved to US soil where he can reign as supreme commander and pope for 1000 years too..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.