The Bots are coming to take over the world.

Started by Solitary, April 18, 2015, 05:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

antediluvian

I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

SGOS

Somewhere, about now, someone, I can't remember who, will say,  "I for one welcome our new bot overlords."

SGOS

I was thinking one of those bots would hump the other one.

doorknob

I just had a nightmare about ai taking over slowly. Only my ai were chains that wrapped around your body to control you. It was really an intense dream.

In reality I don't have anything against robots as long as they are being controlled by humans.

Sal1981

pfffft, by the time machines take over, I'll be 70.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 19, 2015, 10:22:08 AM
pfffft, by the time machines take over, I'll be 70.
What are ya going to do when '70' walks up (no, not walk, but run at full speed) and slaps you in the face??!!  Especially if you don't feel like 70, walk with a cane, eat pablum,  or drool all the time.  What then?  Give yourself over to whatever or whoever to control your life?  I suspect you will look around, try to remember how 70 happens so fucking fast, and say, 'oooppps, I meant to say '90'.  At least for me, I look back at myself and say that---how the fuck did 70 get he so quickly?  Like, just yesterday I was wishing and hoping 21 would hurry up and get here..................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

the_antithesis

Two videos from two different creators both with the same point: "The bots are already here."