The person you hate the most in Christianity

Started by PghPanther, March 06, 2013, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GurrenLagann

Quote from: "Savior2006"Probably Adolph Hitler. A classic. All his crimes against humanity are made worse by the idiots on the right who say he wasn't a Christian, even though he wrote about it in Mein Kampf. Nope doesn't count, he's an atheist.

Well, Hitler was a lapsed Cathloc, turned Pagan. Though of course, a Pagan still isn't an atheist.
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

antediluvian

My (deceased) Catholic mother.
Sorry, it is the truth.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

Zatoichi

You know... all this thread is doing is giving fuel to those theists who like to say, "Atheists hate religion!"

I detest... feel sorry for... but don't really hate any of them. I hate their stupidity and ignorance but hey... I'm stupid and ignorant on a lot of things myself, so I can't really hate them for not being smarter. Hate the circumstances that perpetuate the dumbing down of people, allowing this mass delusion to thrive and propagate, not the victims.
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

antediluvian

Quote from: "Zatoichi"You know... all this thread is doing is giving fuel to those theists who like to say, "Atheists hate religion!"

I detest... feel sorry for... but don't really hate any of them. I hate their stupidity and ignorance but hey... I'm stupid and ignorant on a lot of things myself, so I can't really hate them for not being smarter. Hate the circumstances that perpetuate the dumbing down of people, allowing this mass delusion to thrive and propagate, not the victims.
True, perhaps.
But, if that person directly impacted your life, you can hate them if you want.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

Sleeper

Judith Light. Because Maynard hates her.

[youtube:3ogjz8mm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM[/youtube:3ogjz8mm]

(y'know, after the atheist actors thread I sadly feel the need to explain that I'm kidding.)
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

Sleeper

Quote from: "Zatoichi"You know... all this thread is doing is giving fuel to those theists who like to say, "Atheists hate religion!"

To be fair, we're talking about people that most theists detest as well.
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Zatoichi"I detest... feel sorry for... but don't really hate any of them. I hate their stupidity and ignorance but hey... I'm stupid and ignorant on a lot of things myself, so I can't really hate them for not being smarter.
I can.  Generally speaking, we're talking about thieves and liars of notorious repute.  People who have tried mightily to usurp the Republic and replace it with a theocracy.  People who have peddled scientific illiteracy to auditoriums full of little kids and profited from it handsomely.  Fuck these people.

These are not the "which key is the any key?" people.  Or "120 mph down the highway yolo" people.  Or Chris Brown fans.  They are soo much worse.  And they truly do deserve your contempt and derision every bit as much as your pity.

Jason78

So?  They'd do it regardless of this thread.

It's not our fault they are arseholes.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

NitzWalsh

Do I have to pick just one Christian?

Can I say the entire group of asshats at the Institute for Creation Research?

I get the ICR magazine in the mail, their "Peer Reviewed" journal on "Creation Science". It's good for a laugh, and it was free to subscribe.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Jason78

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"This guy's special..........

What exactly is a long legged mack daddy?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

mykcob4

It use to be Jerry Falwell, but lately it's Mark Burnett and his economic propaganda machine. Burnett funded the 'Left Behind Series' written by two revisionist history propagandist Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. Burnett is involved with an all fronts propaganda campaign that includes jailhouse christian brainwashing, overseas missionaries that bribe starving people with food to become christian slaves. He is prominent with FOX and the History Channel and continuously provides lies in the form of documentaries.
Burnett committs TREASON everytime he opens his mouth. I am not for censorship, but even the Pro-Wrestling organizations are required by law to post that the events aren't real and are for entertainment purposes only.

Savior2006

Because it's not like they don't say that every time we put up a billboard. :rollin:
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"This guy's special..........

Writer posted a YouTube video

This guy is saying get rid of Obama so the white people don't riot?

I'm a white guy, I like Obama.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke