The person you hate the most in Christianity

Started by PghPanther, March 06, 2013, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PghPanther

Easy for me...............

John Hagee..............I really wish there was a hell for this blind overfed rat.

GurrenLagann

From your post, I presume you mean what person we hate most that's a Christian or something to that effect. I suppose it would have to be either Bill Craig (gish-galloping obscurantist) or Ray Comfort (lying, repetitious, Creationist).
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

Hydra009

Any of the Westboro nuts.  They're just so hateable.

Thumpalumpacus

I'll take the Pope, or any other cleric who aids, abets, or enjoys molestation.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Atheon

Ken Ham, who preaches his twisted form* of an already twisted ideology** to audiences filled with impressionable children.

* Dinosaurs on the ark, vegetarian T-Rexes, etc.
** creationism
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Jason78

That Ken Ham is a nasty piece of work too
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PghPanther

Wow all those are great selections.......

Let's add the fake Peter Popoff who after busted by the Amazing Randi goes bankrupt and is back at it again........with the same flock he flogged the last time.

Proof to me that faith is more often not guided by a rational mind but an emotional one based on the desire, need and want for it to be true..........even when proven false......

stromboli

Pat Robertson. Love to see that fucker stroke out and lying on his death bed, contemplating the reality of his short future. Poetic justice.

AllPurposeAtheist

Sun Myung Moon.. He's been more corrosive to global politics than any of those shitheads..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Atheon

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Sun Myung Moon.. He's been more corrosive to global politics than any of those shitheads..
At least he's dead. Talking of dead people, Jerry Falwell did a hell of a lot of damage to the political landscape... he was almost solely responsible for the rise of the Religious Right. (I remember hearing of Jerry Falwell's death while driving the car... I cheered!)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Atheon"Talking of dead people, Jerry Falwell did a hell of a lot of damage to the political landscape... he was almost solely responsible for the rise of the Religious Right. (I remember hearing of Jerry Falwell's death while driving the car... I cheered!)

Yes, there was a collective roar of approval for that news on the forum I was on at the time.   :)

Gotta agree with the Phelps option....

Mister Agenda

Paul. Not the alien, the other one.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Savior2006

Probably Adolph Hitler. A classic. All his crimes against humanity are made worse by the idiots on the right who say he wasn't a Christian, even though he wrote about it in Mein Kampf. Nope doesn't count, he's an atheist.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

mnmelt

All of them...!!!!
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

widdershins

Well, if we can include dead people (both real and imagined), Mother Theresa, Jesus, Moses...the whole lot of liars and pricks.
This sentence is a lie...