Tim Fleebow backs out of Church venue. But why?

Started by Brian37, March 06, 2013, 10:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/comm ... 95521.html

It is about Tim Tebow's recent backing out of speaking at a conservative church because of their anti gay stances.

If I am reading  the article correctly the author is basically saying "Why does this surprise anyone, they'd(meaning the owners) would hire Hitler if they thought  he could score a touchdown". If I am missing something please correct me.

My take on Tebow's backout is that HE FUCKING KNEW HE WAS WRONG but too much of a coward to admit it.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

surly74

even if he did at least he backed out which is something. maybe someone got in Tebow's ear and told him to tone the religious rhetoric down. then again maybe not.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

PopeyesPappy

Then again maybe he got down low with one of his linemen and decided the whole gay thing isn't so bad after all.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Brian37

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Then again maybe he got down low with one of his linemen and decided the whole gay thing isn't so bad after all.

Yea, maybe if he'd worry less about his god and the sexuality of his fellow players he'd be a starter and not a backup.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Then again maybe he got down low with one of his linemen and decided the whole gay thing isn't so bad after all.

:rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

BarkAtTheMoon

He definitely moves the needle on gaydar readings when he's interviewed.

I, for one, just long for the last day I have to hear about Tim Fucking Tebow ever again.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard