"When did you first notice that men were looking at you in a sexual way?"

Started by Valigarmander, April 12, 2015, 02:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 13, 2015, 07:52:48 PM
Here is a couple of the things people told you what is bothering them:

From MikeCl:
From Mermaid:
All I am asking is for you to not dig a bigger hole for yourself than you already have. Try not putting words in people's mouths and instead actually reading and possibly even considering what they have to say.

Well sorry for putting other words in peoples mouths and sorry for not considering what they have to say. However you didnt try to consider what i said you just said "this is coming from the guy who wants to fuck his relatives" and saying i'm wrong for thinking its natural.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on April 13, 2015, 08:10:05 PM
Well sorry for putting other words in peoples mouths and sorry for not considering what they have to say. However you didnt try to consider what i said you just said "this is coming from the guy who wants to fuck his relatives" and saying i'm wrong for thinking its natural.

There you go again... Putting words in people's mouths. I never said anything about how natural or unnatural it was in this thread.

I was clear when you confronted me about my
QuoteIf you remember,  this is the same guy that wants to have sex with his relatives...
quote that I was simply reminding mermaid who it was coming from because if you look at it in perspective to the things you have chose to reveal to us, it really isn't that surprising, even if people don't agree with it.

PickelledEggs

If I can even attempt to make that even more clear, it was more of just a "heads up" to mermaid, rather than a bashing on you.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on April 13, 2015, 08:10:05 PM
Well Draconic, as long as we're putting things in perspective, let me put things in perspective for you:

In the past few weeks you have told us that you want to fuck your relatives and that you have no problem with men stalking and sexually harassing women. What conclusion, pray tell, am I supposed to draw from that? Besides the obvious, I mean.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

the_antithesis

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 13, 2015, 09:28:26 PM
Well Draconic, as long as we're putting things in perspective, let me put things in perspective for you:

In the past few weeks you have told us that you want to fuck your relatives and that you have no problem with men stalking and sexually harassing women. What conclusion, pray tell, am I supposed to draw from that? Besides the obvious, I mean.
This. This exactly.

Draconic Aiur

Ah but I didnt say "I have no problem with it" I only said it was natural to look at girls at a sexual way. not stalking them or fondling them. Why don't you read my posts.

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 13, 2015, 08:54:51 PM
There you go again... Putting words in people's mouths.

Assumptions people have about me tend to act negatively because I think outside the norm. Up head we see that I'm being look down upon with distaste and ignorance because rather then say oh how depressing in this thread I scientifically dissected it.
Due to religion people have put in 2 sides one evil another good, which is ethics. nowadays If a man stalked and srxually made a move on a little girl it seem evil and to not do so and furthermore say its horrible is good no?

I think differently from NORMAL people while my heart says its horrible, I understand the notion and wonder why and research why is it and come to an explanation that while we are beast our minds are enlightened than any other animal and as humans we are more civil or try to be anyway.

dtq123

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on April 13, 2015, 10:03:41 PM
I understand the notion and wonder why and research why is it and come to an explanation that while we are beast our minds are enlightened than any other animal and as humans we are more civil or try to be anyway.
You reminded me to post a couple of songs about the subject.
You love to break rules...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVhHLggZ5U
...yet you can't live without them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkn9FvjH90
...Come, let's go insane.
(Read the lyrics for meaning of the nonsense.)
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Johan

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on April 13, 2015, 03:02:54 PM
However she isn't getting what I'm saying which is looking at the whole thing in a scientific way
This right here? This is some funny shit right here. Hilarious. You have no fucking idea. Douche.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Draconic Aiur

Notice I  haven't been trying to insult anyone with a potty mouth or by any means of negativity

Johan

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on April 13, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
Notice I  haven't been trying to insult anyone with a potty mouth or by any means of negativity
Yeah you're right, I shouldn't be insulting you. That was probably wrong of me. Apologies.

What I should be doing is thanking you. That quote I posted above made my week. Seriously. My week. Made. Thank you.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Aletheia

Draconic Aiur, people often use the term "that's natural" as a way of approving something. Those apples are 100% natural which means they are good. John helped Jim, well that's natural for a person to want to help another person. That old man is staring at that 13 year old girl's ass and trying to hide his erection - well, that's natural.

We already know that it's "natural" for some people to be rapists, paedophiles, or have violent tendencies. Nobody is doubting that it is perfectly natural for a rapist to rape or for a paedophile to want to fuck young children. This discussion has no need or desire to reiterate the "natural" aspects of our species that do not serve humanity well in advanced societies. Human beings evolved sophisticated brains because the modifications to our genes was not fast enough to alter our behaviour when environmental conditions changed.

Yes, it is very possible that our primate ancestors routinely raped females and went after the very young. Somewhere along the way, our ancestors altered their behaviour when cooperation between the sexes was deemed necessary for survival. Looking back on our evolution, it's easy to see that nature had modified a handful of genes that encouraged rapid development of the brain in a very short amount of time evolutionarily speaking. Human beings have cycled through so many cultures -- so many behaviours, as we wrestled with a way to get along with one another. Our intellectual minds knew cooperation was key to our survival and knew this cooperation would come at the cost of taming our primitive instincts which have yet to dissipate.

The minds we have now are not the same minds of our primitive ancestors. We are more inclined to seek cooperation because we've learned that mutual happiness happens when everyone has a vested mutual interest. Those who would violate our freedoms can cause significant damage to our psyches. When you look at PTSD via an MRI, you can see the physical alterations to the brain as it tried to cope with something the brain clearly was not designed to handle. Other societies which encourage more "natural" violent and subjugating instincts are not a happy or prosperous societies. As more people take an interest in the mental health of those from such cultures, the tell-tale signs of PTSD are everywhere.

I've learned first hand the difference between vague instincts from creatures we are distantly related to and the mental trauma that can be caused by implementation of instincts no longer beneficial to our species. Yes, children develop their sexuality in slow ways, but do not truly desire sex until early to mid teens. There is self-discovery and curiosity, without a coherent desire to mate. Men or women who look upon such children as sexual beings and potential sexual partners are not looking at a sexually mature individual. Therein lies the problem. A sexually immature individual can suffer physical trauma to their mental development when treated as sexually mature individuals.

I know, I've seen my own brain scans and can verify the tell-tale signs of mental trauma from several years of being treated like a sexually mature individual when I was not. These scars do not die with the initial victim and can be carried over to the subsequent generation via epigenetics. So, yes, it causes harm and is not beneficial. 

A few of our instincts are vestigial. Our brains have simply outpaced them.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Draconic Aiur

I like what your saying Stromb, and to discover the problem you look at why are these assholes looking at females in this way. It could be anything psychological or social like for instance a man starts raping a 13 year old girl because their easier than woman. I don't know. Genetics maybe.

Speaking of social tho, females have more power than men in that if they wanted to they could be ordered/pretend and get a innocent guy in jail for sexual harassment. It has been done before my friend has been labeled a child predator because his ex made her little sister pretend she was violated.