Muslim teens in Holland applaud Hitler and the Holocaust

Started by Valigarmander, March 06, 2013, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valigarmander

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03 ... mmigrants/

QuoteA Dutch researcher was visibly exasperated during an interview he conducted with a group of Turkish Muslim immigrant teenagers when they repeatedly and unabashedly expressed to him on camera their hatred of Jews and admiration for Hitler.

During the interview that aired on Nederland 2 last month which has now been subtitled in English, the Muslim boys proudly describe how they feel about Jews, even though none appears to know any members of the Jewish faith. One even says, "Hitler should have killed all Jews."

Their words are particularly troubling considering the majority of the country's Jews were deported to concentrations camps during the Nazi occupation of Holland. The interviewer asks the boys what they know about Anne Frank, the Dutch Jewish girl famous for the diary she kept describing her life while hiding from the Nazis for two years in Amsterdam. At least one of the boys knew she died of typhus in a Nazi concentration camp.

Addressing the Holocaust, one boy says, "On the one hand, I'm satisfied with what Hitler did with the Jews. I am being really honest."

His friends – who look around the same age as Anne Frank was when she died – echo that they agree.

The boy smiles as he says: "What Hitler said about Jews is that there will be one day when you see that I am right that I killed all the Jews. And that day will come."

A second boy tries to justify the anti-Semitism expressed by his friends:

Boy: The hatred for the Jews is because they will try to steal somebody's country like in Gaza. They kill a lot of people.

Interviewer: Is that why you hate Jews?

Boy: Yes

Interviewer: So you think it's justified that Hitler killed millions of Jews?

Boy: Yes, because now millions of Palestinians are being killed.

Interviewer: No, not millions. Who tells you this?

His friend sums up his view: "As far as I'm concerned, Hitler should have killed all Jews" (other boys laugh).

Acknowledging they have no Jewish friends, the teen adds, "You don't have to know any Jews to say something about them."

Insisting even native Dutch teens in their school hate Jews, one of the Turkish immigrants says, "Nobody in our school likes Jews. Come to our school I mean it."

Despite the offensive words spoken, the interview is jovial in tone, interspersed with smiles and laughs.

Here's another part of the exchange:

Interviewer: So you use the word Jew as a part of name-calling?

Boy 1: Yes, it is a cursing word.

Boy 2: If you call somebody names, you really wish them bad things. For example: cancer. People curse with the word cancer because you wish them the worst. It is the same with the word Jew. 'Jew' equals evil. That is why we use the word.

Interviewer: How can you say stuff like that? You shock me.

The interviewer, Mehmet Sahin, is a researcher at Vrije Universiteit who aims to reeducate Turkish youths in Arnhem in the Netherlands, according to Arutz 7.

Calling them "pathetic boys," Sahin challenges them that they will think differently a year from now. They say he's wasting his time but shake his hand nonetheless, accepting the challenge on a 50 euro bet.

"I hate Jews period. You can't get that thought out of my mind," said one of the youths. The researcher clearly has his work cut out for him.

In the wake of the broadcast, a Jewish group is now calling on the government to investigate anti-Semitism in Dutch high schools. "Anti-Semitic biases seem much more widespread than earlier presumed among children of immigrant families, as well as native Dutch pupils," the Center for Information and Documentation on Israel (CIDI) wrote to Education, Culture and Science Minister Jet Bussemaker.

Plu

Morons, the lot of them. Unfortunately, being morons seems to be some sort of badge of pride these days, and this is the shit you get.

Alaric I

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :Hangman:

Shiranu

Where I came from, there were alot of Czechs, Germans and Austrians who said the exact same things as these kids.

I think the problem is perhaps worse amongst Muslims (or we just pay more attention when they do it), but its not all peeches even here, either.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Brian37

Quote from: "Alaric I"I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :Hangman:

I feel the same way sometimes. Humans, to fucking stupid to understand how wrong they are.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

antediluvian

I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

GurrenLagann

I heard something like this when I was visiting my great-grandparants in Poland last summer. Fucking ignorant assholes. Clearly religion isn't the brute origin of evil, but I don't think it's even POSSIBLE to spew the kind of hatred that religion itself allows for in ANY non-religious way. Just a damn disgrace to our species, with many others....
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

Plu

I think there's plenty of non-religious kids like this as well in the netherlands. It seems to be a by-product of total ignorance and stupidity, and considering that to be something positive that makes you popular with your other deadbeat friends. It's just that muslims and the christians in our last remaining bible-pockets seem especially drawn towards being total wastes of oxygen for some reason.

These people worship stupidity. This is what you get.

Thumpalumpacus

There's antisemitic bigots?  And they're not even American bigots?

Clearly bullshit.  Europeans are enlightened folk who would never subscribe to such stupidity.
<insert witty aphorism here>

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"There's antisemitic bigots?  And they're not even American bigots?

Clearly bullshit.  Europeans are enlightened folk who would never subscribe to such stupidity.
If they're Turkish immigrants they're not necessarily European given that Turkey straddles Europe and Asia.

I know you're joking, but still.

Plu

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"There's antisemitic bigots?  And they're not even American bigots?

They probably just watched too much American tv :P

pr126

Goodness me, just where they are getting these ideas from?
Look no further than Quran 5:82.

mnmelt

I'm going to assume you're joking..

As we all know Bigotry is not limited to the US..  We maybe be experts at it but not exclusive..   [-X
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

Jason78

I wonder what those kids thought of the Bosnian Genocide?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

pr126

QuoteThey memorising prayers.
Indeed.
And in their prayers they are cursing Jews and Christians 17 times a day.

QuoteGuide us along the Straight Path,
The path of those whom You have favored,
Not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray. Amen.