News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

(Satire) Proof Godzilla exists

Started by Ace101, April 10, 2015, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace101

People who don't believe in Godzilla just don't want him to exist, because they know that if he does exist he might rise up from the sea and destroy their town (like he did to Tokyo). Deep down they know he exists but just want to be true. Prove me wrong.

Mike Cl

Wrong???  How can you prove Godzilla does not exist when I've seen him?  Hell, on some Sat. I can see him again and again. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

kilodelta

I think anyone who doesn't believe in Godzilla can leave the country. Our country was built by Godzilla fearing men on Godzilla-given values. I think agodzillaists really worship Mothra. 
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

1liesalot

No proof necessary anyway. BELIEVE.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

1liesalot

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 10, 2015, 04:17:26 PM
Wrong???  How can you prove Godzilla does not exist when I've seen him?  Hell, on some Sat. I can see him again and again.

I am concerned that he might bring a giant vacuum cleaner with him next time. Then what?

Hijiri Byakuren

Of course Godzilla is real. All the signs are there.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: 1liesalot on April 10, 2015, 06:28:52 PM
I am concerned that he might bring a giant vacuum cleaner with him next time. Then what?
Stay the hell away.  Besides--you know the grand old saying--kill them all and let god sort them out--Godzilla can sort them out too.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

doorknob

Life has no meaning with out godzilla! Our lives would be sad and pathetic with out godzilla! All hale godzilla sama