Why do the atheist religion WASTE A GOOD CHUNK OF THEIR LIFE PROSELYTYSING

Started by KingRB97, April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Atheon on April 13, 2015, 03:20:04 AM
I missed yet another chance to play with a religiobot troll...

Cheer up, there will be more.

Many... many... many more. :sad:
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: kilodelta on April 07, 2015, 11:12:54 PM
Yeah. I'm conflicted about Godzilla. I mean, at first he destroys cities, then he kills monsters that destroy cities. I can't hate him, but at the same time, it's impossible to love him.

If you watch it backwards it is about a kindly monster who rebuilds Tokyo and then moon-walks into the ocean.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

trdsf

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on April 13, 2015, 11:27:54 PM
If you watch it backwards it is about a kindly monster who rebuilds Tokyo and then moon-walks into the ocean.
:rotflmao: :clap:
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman