Harrison Ford to appear as Han Solo In Star Wars VII

Started by the_antithesis, February 15, 2013, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "the_antithesis"This is like the Eagles getting back together or something.

Very apt. The Eagles also suck...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

SvZurich

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"
Quote from: "asshat"I hear Mark Hamil is trying to get in on it too.  I don't think he will work out as well Harrison Ford would.

Hamil's done a lot of good stuff in recent years, though. He's awesome as the voice of Joker in the Arkham Batman games.
He's awesome as the voice of the Joker in nearly every Batman movie and series.  :D  There are very few where Mark is not the voice.  DC likes to get new voices for most movies and shows, but the Joker, Batman, and Superman are often the original voices from the 1990's series.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

commonsense822

Quote from: "asshat"I hear Mark Hamil is trying to get in on it too.  I don't think he will work out as well Harrison Ford would.

Lol I bet Mark Hamil is trying to get in on this.  Sure those royalty checks must be shrinking by now.

Quote from: "Agramon"Wasn't there already a Star Wars storyline mostly revolving around the children of Han and Leia? Ford and Fisher are probably around the right age for that.

I really hope the new Star Wars isn't about Han's and Leia's kids.  It's going to be like Star Wars fucked The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and it will just end up being some aborted Disney fucking shit show.

.........Yeah I don't like Disney much.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "commonsense822"I really hope the new Star Wars isn't about Han's and Leia's kids.  It's going to be like Star Wars fucked The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and it will just end up being some aborted Disney fucking shit show.

.........Yeah I don't like Disney much.
It's a legitimate concern, but there's also a big difference between Disney owned "adult" movie productions and even Pixar and their traditional animation versus Disney Channel shit that's competing with Nickelodeon for the tween market.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard