Is The World Ready For A Gay Mormon Superhero?

Started by stromboli, April 09, 2015, 05:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

*hangs head*

sigh...

I can understand better then anyone, that having gay superheroes representing you is needed. But weaving being gay and a mormon together into one, thats like making a superhero for diabetic bears, it doesn't gel together.

Like the first comment on the page said, "Such an oxymormon"

If gay mormons were honest about reality, they'd know how bullshit their faith is, and none are more indoctrinated then mormons.

Here, if a gay super hero is needed, I can beat this.. urm.. well I can do better.

This is how you do proper gay comic books.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

stromboli

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

This doesn't bother me because I grew up in farm country. I've seen some shit........... You want to scare a young girl, take her to the farm for the first time when the mares are in season. If you've ever seen a stallion take a mare in heat, well... speaks for itself.

There's nothing like 20 inches of hard horse meat slamming into a mare's backside to get your attention.

trdsf

Love it.  This is finely calculated to piss off everyone and nothing that didn't piss off someone was ever worthwhile.  The only way it falls flat is if it tries to suggest Mormonism is open and accepting (and if there's too much nekkid female angel).  I checked the creator's homepage; he's gay himself and still self-identifies as Mormon.  One expects this is a little bit self-therapy; he seems to be realist enough to know that the LDS isn't going to change its policies over a comic book (and I will be surprised if he isn't excommunicated by the Trolls of Salt Lake City shortly after publication).

Whether it's interesting enough to pick up a copy, I haven't decided yet.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

aitm

Boy-howdy, nor do you want to be a female during her time around a horny stud,,,,zowzers! And nothing says love like a five foot stream of female juice shot across your chest....yep..gotta love them horsies.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Quote from: stromboli on April 09, 2015, 09:52:56 PM
If you've ever seen a stallion take a mare in heat, well... speaks for itself.
I ran into this in Eastern Montana while camping out with my wife.  A horse woman came riding by on a stallion when they came upon a mare in heat.  I can't remember the exact sequence, but the next thing I remember, she was off the horse that was now trying to mount the mare.  Apparently this was a no no, because the woman started beating on the stallion and yanking the reins in a panic.  She did manage to interrupt the process, just as her horse was ejaculating.  The mare gave a kick and the stallion reared up on his hind legs just as he was letting loose.  Oh my word, I've never seen so much semen.  It shot up into the air and created a glistening arc in the morning sun.  I'm not talking about a squirt that flies through the air and traces an arc.  I'm talking about a rainbow like thing of squishy liquid hanging briefly and then falling out of the air covering much of the immediate area, including the horse woman.

Now I didn't know that mares squirted anything as described in an earlier post, so maybe much of this liquid was that.  It was spectacular.  My wife and I were dumfounded. 

stromboli

(Stromboli crosses "Eastern Montana" off his list of future travels)

the_antithesis

Kind of funny. To many, a gay superhero is redundant.

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on April 11, 2015, 10:39:41 AMKind of funny. To many, a gay superhero is redundant.
Hey, just because you're a 30-year-old billionaire bachelor with a chiseled physique who lives with a lithe 20-year-old guy and you both dress up in tights doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

the_antithesis

You know, there have been gay super heroes for years, now. Element Lad comes to mind.