News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nutrition: The problem with VEGAN and PALEO

Started by Aractus, April 09, 2015, 09:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: trdsf on April 12, 2015, 08:25:29 PM

But I'm not going to be lectured over a White Castle.

True story. About 1977-8 I was building a restaurant addition in Lapeer Michigan and the owner was talking to me and some of the guys. The conversation somehow turned to White Castle and I and a couple other guys said we never heard of it. He was quite surprised as they were pretty popular in Detroit. So about two days later he pulls up around 10 and says "jump in" so we drive to the little airport, we jump into his twin engine cessna and off to Detroit metro where he has a car that picks us up, we go pull into a White Castle pick up three dozen, back to the plane and in Lapeer in a about and hour in a half, burgers still steaming.

White Castle is kinda like a burger treat, a neat taste, like the original sliders, very tasty, but not something I could do day after day. Last one was around 09 when the kid graduated from boot camp in Illinois. Good again….thats how i like WC, once every 10 years.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust