News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

EVOLUTION IS A MYTH

Started by KingRB97, April 07, 2015, 05:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:48:55 PM
Evolution isn't improbable its impossible

I found out Creationist's deniers are mostly ignorant on the facts.

Here's a few links debunking minerals to man mythologies.

Unbeliever

KingRB97 Isn't good enough to rate Primordial Ooze! Makes me want to primordial snooze.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Brian37

Everything is designed? Really? How about eboli or childhood cancer? How come cockroaches and bacteria outnumber humans? How come humans can choke because they share the same breathing eating tube but whales and dolphins have separate eating breathing tubes? How come eagles have better eyesight than humans? What about nipples on men?

This is a load of fucking propaganda bullshit. And if you stupidly think Christians are the only ones to pull this tactic you'd be wrong. I have been at this 14 years and seen it from Jews and Muslims and Hindus as well.

All religions pull this shit.

"My book says"
"You cant disprove it"
"Science is wrong"
"Science matches my god"

There is no Allah based entropy, no Thor Theory of lightening, no Vishnu based gravity, no Yahweh based evolution, no Buddha based astrophysics.

Science DOES NOT PROP UP INVISIBLE SKY HEROS, BY ANY NAME! Science is completely religion and deity independent.

This bullshit only works on stupid people with weak minds. You didn't know your audience when you posted this shit.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Unbeliever

Oh, I bet s/he did. Probably just trying to get a rise out of us gung-ho atheists. Cheap entertainment.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman