Hello, I've decided to visit while af.org is down. :biggrin2:

Mr.Obvious

You poor, poor refugee you.

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Solomon Zorn

Good morning! Another early riser! Welcome!
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Green Bottle

Afternoon Aractus, so what's up with the  .org then ?
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Brian37

Quote from: Aractus on April 09, 2015, 06:08:45 AM
Hello, I've decided to visit while af.org is down. :biggrin2:

Nice to know I am not the only one. I am betting it is down because they are making more changes.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Aractus

Quote from: Green Bottle on April 09, 2015, 07:28:46 AM
Afternoon Aractus, so what's up with the  .org then ?
Ah who knows, probably got DDoS'd by ISIL.

aitm

welcome then...temporarily eh?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Welcome, and stick around.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

An Outsider!! Get the Vinegar!!
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Aroura33

Welcome :)  I visit both sites, like Brian does.  Though I think I spend more time here, it's just because this was my first atheist forum, and some of my old friends are still here. :)
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy