Richard Dawkins to appear on The Simpsons

Started by Valigarmander, March 06, 2013, 03:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valigarmander

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... is-sunday/

QuoteI'm sure someone will jokingly say "South Park Already Did It," but at least "The Simpsons" are getting the real thing: Richard Dawkins will play himself in this Sunday's episode "Black-Eyed, Please."

No word yet on *how* Dawkins will be featured in the episode or how many lines he'll have, but I think we can all agree on one thing...

Please argue with Ned Flanders.

mite b cool

Plu

Haha. Definately argue with Ned Flanders.

Alaric I

Would be hilarious for him to argue with Ned.

bennyboy

Why not?  He was already on Southpark.
Insanity is the only sensible response to the universe.  The sane are just making stuff up.

Brian37

Quote from: "Valigarmander"http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/03/06/richard-dawkins-will-appear-on-the-simpsons-this-sunday/

QuoteI'm sure someone will jokingly say "South Park Already Did It," but at least "The Simpsons" are getting the real thing: Richard Dawkins will play himself in this Sunday's episode "Black-Eyed, Please."

No word yet on *how* Dawkins will be featured in the episode or how many lines he'll have, but I think we can all agree on one thing...

Please argue with Ned Flanders.

mite b cool

I haven't watched the Simpsons in Years but I will this Sunday but yea, it would be a disappointment if he didn't argue with Ned.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Valigarmander

Ned has a nightmare that he goes to hell. The devil is Richard Dawkins.

NitzWalsh

It wasn't that great. I was hoping he would be as himself arguing with Ned. Or that he would show up as Lisa's substitute teacher.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke