Why do the atheist religion WASTE A GOOD CHUNK OF THEIR LIFE PROSELYTYSING

Started by KingRB97, April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

See, most people love the Pink Panther. But, if one grew up without watching the Pink Panther and first watched a Pink Panther cartoon as an adult, they would see he's a complete douche. Why can't Pink Panther let that little nudist man with the large nose and mustache have one successful moment? Douchinessatude. That's why.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Shiranu

A. I don't hate god, I am completely indifferent towards "him" because... I don't believe he exists. It would be a bit silly to get emotionally worked up over something I don't even believe in.

Quote... hate Santa for once for not being fair to you as a kid.

When did giving a kid coal compare to eternal torture and tell your followers to stone gay people?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

I imagine Yahweh as a slightly more temperamental and less cool version of Zeus.  Yahweh probably won't really ring any bells if he didn't have an absolutely enormous fandom.  Thousands of years later, and they're still writing fanfics and going to cons almost every week.   :biggrin:

SGOS

Green Bottle

Quote from: SGOS on April 08, 2015, 07:54:08 AM
Another troll come and gone while I was doing something else.

They Bullshit here
They Bullshit there
fact is, They Bullshit Everywhere... :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

They seem to be coming out of the Christian church closet now, blinded by the light of day. Idiots!  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Unbeliever

The trolls can't help it
They must come spout their bullshit
In vain they'll hunger
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Brian37

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PM
Why do atheist hate God? Its an age old question, you dont see Them hating on Santa for never giving me gifts even if some kids believe in Santa.

They are inconsistent towards their approach to the God of the Bible.

Could it be that's the reason they  chose not to believe in God. This is true just by reaing through a majority of atheist comments, anyways the foundations for atheism isnt lack of evidence, but an shallow emotional standpoint rooted in hatred of God mostly from past experiences.

Dont let your little emotions blind you

Are you just here to swat the hive just to get yourself attention or do you actually have an argument outside the same old crap we get tons off from theists already?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Ace101

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PM
Why do atheist hate God? Its an age old question, you dont see Them hating on Santa for never giving me gifts even if some kids believe in Santa.

They are inconsistent towards their approach to the God of the Bible.

Could it be that's the reason they  chose not to believe in God. This is true just by reaing through a majority of atheist comments, anyways the foundations for atheism isnt lack of evidence, but an shallow emotional standpoint rooted in hatred of God mostly from past experiences.

Dont let your little emotions blind you
All you'd have to do is replace "atheist" with "Christian" and "God" with "Allah" and you could make the same fallacious claim.

"Christians hate Allah because they secretly know the Koran is true, and just don't want Allah to be real because if He is then they'll go to hell for being infidels... prove me wrong :)"

Deidre32

Seems too troll like to be taken seriously, but I'll play...

Atheism isn't a religion?

What do I win?
^_^
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Hydra009

Quote from: Deidre32 on April 10, 2015, 12:27:27 AM
Seems too troll like to be taken seriously, but I'll play...

Atheism isn't a religion?

What do I win?
^_^
No one really wins.  You just do a little better each time.

Feral Atheist

I don't hate god, I don't even think about god, at least no more than the easter bunny, santa, or Mickey Mouse.

However some followers of god scare the hell out of me.
In dog beers I've only had one.

Aroura33

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 08, 2015, 05:19:35 PM
The trolls can't help it
They must come spout their bullshit
In vain they'll hunger

Intentional Haiku?  Nice
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 08, 2015, 12:17:26 AM
I imagine Yahweh as a slightly more temperamental and less cool version of Zeus.  Yahweh probably won't really ring any bells if he didn't have an absolutely enormous fandom.  Thousands of years later, and they're still writing fanfics and going to cons almost every week.   :biggrin:
When I was in (Catholic) grade school, I remember learning that god had a name, and that it was "Yahweh", was the first time that god shrank in my estimation.  Names are such a human thing; why would a god that's supposed to be everything and everywhere even need one?  Names define and limit things.  It was the first time I thought that there might be limits on what a god might be.

Needless to say, I said nothing to the penguins.

And I agree, Zeus and the rest of the Hellenic pantheon are much cooler than Hebraic mythology.  And Stephen Fry agrees, too, which is one of the few celebrity endorsements I actually might pay attention to.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Solitary

QuoteWhy do religious people WASTE A GOOD CHUNK OF THEIR LIFE PROSELYTYSING? 

Because they don't know how to live this life and want another that they think they can even be more lazy about understanding the world they are in. Idiots.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.