Why do the atheist religion WASTE A GOOD CHUNK OF THEIR LIFE PROSELYTYSING

Started by KingRB97, April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingRB97

Why do atheist hate God? Its an age old question, you dont see Them hating on Santa for never giving me gifts even if some kids believe in Santa.

They are inconsistent towards their approach to the God of the Bible.

Could it be that's the reason they  chose not to believe in God. This is true just by reaing through a majority of atheist comments, anyways the foundations for atheism isnt lack of evidence, but an shallow emotional standpoint rooted in hatred of God mostly from past experiences.

Dont let your little emotions blind you

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

KingRB97

Atheists claim there is no God.

Then why are you all hatin on him, hate Santa for once for not being fair to you as a kid.

stromboli

Atheists don't hate god because we don't believe in god. We don't worship god because nobody can prove god exists, including you. And atheism isn't a religion. 90 or so percent of all scientists are atheist and they are the smart people. Go burp your bullshit somewhere else.

Mr.Obvious

Regarding God as a fictional character; I'm indifferent.
What I can't stand is that millions and billions of people allow an imaginary creature rule their lives, use him to justify man-made atrocities and then have the audacity to tell me a hypothetical all-powerfull and all-knowing sociopathic-grand-dictator that willingly creates viruses and parasites, flesh-eating bacteria and cancers is all loving and all good.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

KingRB97

Truth is not based on authority or concencus, in other words it doesnt matter if a majority of the science community do believe in evolution, or that there is no God, their opinions which they arrived to is independednt on the truth. What is true is true whether the whole world believes it or not. And here is the right statistic  by Elaine Ecklund, and Christopher Scheitle

Disbelief in God by Academics4
Discipline   %
Physics   40.8
Chemistry   26.6
Biology   41.0
  Overall   37.6
Sociology   34.0
Economics      31.7
Political Science   27.0
Psychology   33.0
  Overall   31.2

Viruses and bacteria,and things you see today weren't alway this way. The initial world was like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaB012-s1U&index=17&list=PLNiD1aWOuGaCeLdu5X6KO1siz5pA_4wZj

AllPurposeAtheist

Yup, I hate god, Santa, the easter bunny and especially those two annoying fuckers on my shoulders every time I want to have a drink.. One says "Go ahead! Don't be a sucker! Drink all you want!" And the other says, "No! Don't drink! You might get serosis of the liver and run over a busload of nuns!"
Does it count if I love the true deity,the one, the only, The Tooth Fairy? I at least got money from the tooth fairy which is more than I ever got from the skinflint boogie man in the sky..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

I've noticed as a parent the ones that yell are the biggest cry babies and the most selfish. And he misspelled proselytizing. Not a good beginning.

kilodelta

I also hate the Pink Panther... not the investigator, the pink cat thing. I mean, he's such a douchebag. If he didn't have that cool theme song, the Pink Panther wouldn't have any popularity.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

doorknob

I don't understand why Christians just assume I hate god because I don't believe in it. I don't hate it I could careless about god . It's preachy Christians that I hate they get on my nerves. How would you feel if some adult got in your face about santa on every street corner? You'd probably get sick of it too.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PMWhy do atheist hate God? Its an age old question, you dont see Them hating on Santa for never giving me gifts even if some kids believe in Santa.
I don't hate non-existent gods. I do hate morons, though.

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PMThey are inconsistent towards their approach to the God of the Bible.
You misspelled "gods."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg&index=1&list=PLFOpXFlYHQTlXlfVHTCbuxGBXVZbafkZ4

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PMCould it be that's the reason they  chose not to believe in God. This is true just by reaing through a majority of atheist comments, anyways the foundations for atheism isnt lack of evidence, but an shallow emotional standpoint rooted in hatred of God mostly from past experiences.

There is only one god, and his name is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL17EWQ-Xdg
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: kilodelta on April 07, 2015, 09:44:42 PM
I also hate the Pink Panther... not the investigator, the pink cat thing. I mean, he's such a douchebag. If he didn't have that cool theme song, the Pink Panther wouldn't have any popularity.
[/quote
What???? OMG!!!  Hate the Pink Panther?????  You are going straight to hell--to HELL I tell you!!!--don't stop on GO and don't collect $200!  And I betcha KingRB97 will send you there quickly, if I ask him nicely and prey alot.  And ya just got to know that RB stands for Rill Brite.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

kilodelta

Yeah. I'm conflicted about Godzilla. I mean, at first he destroys cities, then he kills monsters that destroy cities. I can't hate him, but at the same time, it's impossible to love him.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Mike Cl

Quote from: KingRB97 on April 07, 2015, 05:57:08 PM
Why do atheist hate God? Its an age old question, you dont see Them hating on Santa for never giving me gifts even if some kids believe in Santa.

They are inconsistent towards their approach to the God of the Bible.

Could it be that's the reason they  chose not to believe in God. This is true just by reaing through a majority of atheist comments, anyways the foundations for atheism isnt lack of evidence, but an shallow emotional standpoint rooted in hatred of God mostly from past experiences.

I don't hate god--I love god--and the easter bunny--and Santa--and the tooth fairy--and faeries--and trolls (especially the KingRB97 (and 98) types--ogres (cause they have layers)--and pink unicorns (especially the invisible ones)--and oh so many more.  I just hate stupid people like you who believe in god.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?