News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cards Against Humanity, anyone?

Started by trdsf, April 07, 2015, 07:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrdlr110

Sounds like fun. ....mean spirited fun. Bookmarked the page,  will have a closer look later.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: trdsf on June 28, 2015, 06:39:31 PM
I'm on EDT, and I get home from work Monday night at about 11.30pm our time, and Tuesday is my Saturday, so I'll look for ya.  What name will you be under?
Probably Mara Sargon or some variant thereof. That's my normal internet handle. (The one I use here is so I don't get unwanted searches from family members.)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

MoreWinters

Quote from: trdsf on June 29, 2015, 12:01:08 AM
I'm almost always up for CAH -- all we need are three players  :)

Alright! :D I'll be on the web from about 11:30 to 2:00 pm today and then back again 3-5:30 possibly.

Hijiri Byakuren

I've started a game under the name "MaraSargon."

Password: religion is bullshit
Player limit: 10
Spectator limit: 10

I'll keep the window open all day. Once we get a few people to join we'll decide in the chat box when to start. If anyone's interested in Skyping while we play, you can find me by searching for tyranidhivemind. I use the same avatar on Skype that I do here, so you'll know when you've found me.

MoreWinters

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 29, 2015, 01:25:46 PM
I've started a game under the name "MaraSargon."

Password: religion is bullshit
Player limit: 10
Spectator limit: 10

I'll keep the window open all day. Once we get a few people to join we'll decide in the chat box when to start. If anyone's interested in Skyping while we play, you can find me by searching for tyranidhivemind. I use the same avatar on Skype that I do here, so you'll know when you've found me.

I'll join your game. :3 Unfortunately, I don't have a Skype. :/

Hijiri Byakuren

I've also learned that the session eventually expires if you wait too long for people to join. -_- We'll all have to try and meet up at around the same time in a chat program, I think.