News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cards Against Humanity, anyone?

Started by trdsf, April 07, 2015, 07:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

There's an online server for CAH at Pretend You're Xyzzy; if we can settle on a time/day to play (maybe even a regular one), I'm up for it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

Count me in!
Hoping The timedifference won't be a problem.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

trdsf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 07, 2015, 07:37:10 AM
Count me in!
Hoping The timedifference won't be a problem.
For me, probably not -- I'm typically up at ridiculous hours in my home time zone since I work third shift.  I'm in EDT, which is currently UT-4 (I hate Daylight Savings!) or CEST-6, and my days off are Tuesday and Wednesday rather than Saturday and Sunday... I am, as Kurt Vonnegut might say, unstuck in time.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mr.Obvious

Done working.
I'm up for it now, if anyone else is.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Jason78

It's beautiful!    :drool:

It's like... if you build it, they will come.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Valigarmander

trdsf

We're going to need to set a time, a game name, and a password -- everyone want to give a list of when they're available and maybe we can sort something out?

I'm free most nights from 4am to 8am UT / 12m-4am Eastern; Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my days off, so I can generally schedule something more "normal" on those days, with a strong preference for afternoon/evening/overnight.

Mr.Obvious

I've got a six hour time difference with Eastern. 
So I think I'm usually free on weekdays starting from midday eastern. though I might often only really have time starting from 2pm Eastern. I think most nights I could go 'till 6pm.
But this is in broad  terms.
Gamename: TheAFcrew
Password: Thebibleeatspoop

Or you know, something more mature. But then again it is cards against humanity.

MoreWinters

I would like to join too! :D

I usually play under the name "StopDropandBlow"

Hijiri Byakuren

I'm on Pacific Daylight Time. I should be good to go anytime from 8 to midnight this coming Monday and Tuesday, and 8 to noon other days.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

trdsf

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 28, 2015, 05:53:36 PM
I'm on Pacific Daylight Time. I should be good to go anytime from 8 to midnight this coming Monday and Tuesday, and 8 to noon other days.
I'm on EDT, and I get home from work Monday night at about 11.30pm our time, and Tuesday is my Saturday, so I'll look for ya.  What name will you be under?

MoreWinters

Quote from: trdsf on June 28, 2015, 06:39:31 PM
I'm on EDT, and I get home from work Monday night at about 11.30pm our time, and Tuesday is my Saturday, so I'll look for ya.  What name will you be under?

Is there any possibility we could play together? I'm in the Central time zone.

trdsf

Quote from: MoreWinters on June 28, 2015, 07:15:07 PM
Is there any possibility we could play together? I'm in the Central time zone.
I'm almost always up for CAH -- all we need are three players  :)