News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi everybody!

Started by west884, March 06, 2013, 02:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

west884

Hi, I'm Chris, and I live in Earle, Ar/West Memphis, AR/Memphis, TN and I am a college student.  The college bookstore manager recommended this forum to me as a way to meet likeminded people in such hostile  [-X  environs in which I live.  Anyway, hope to get to know some of you, epsecially if you're around the Memphis area!
Chris

Plu

Welcome to the forums! :)

leo

Welcome ! Religion is bullshit .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

aitm

welcome to our (your new) home. Hope you enjoy it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mnmelt

welcome.. and don't forget to strangle a few ducklings..!!!
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

stromboli

Welcome, and kudos to your bookstore manager. + 2 internets for him.

antediluvian

Welcome.

Go forth and multiply future generations of atheists.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

Brian37

Quote from: "mnmelt"welcome.. and don't forget to strangle a few ducklings..!!!

Oh shit you have to one up me!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Savior2006

Quote from: "Brian37"Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags of your mattress.

You monster...
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

jonnytexas

Hello from a fellow newb (on the forum, not to lack of belief).
You mean all I have to do is say "sorry God" and all is forgiven?....I\'m gonna have some fun then