A Message To My Fellow Livestock

Started by Solitary, April 01, 2015, 11:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Good video. Saw this awhile back, definitely tend to agree. One reason that atheists are unpopular is that religion is one of the tools of enslavement, and that is a halter we have cast off, which makes us less controllable.

doorknob

nice message but I fail to understand what to do about the situation. I guess we need to forget about money.

Munch

Quote from: doorknob on April 01, 2015, 12:28:37 PM
nice message but I fail to understand what to do about the situation. I guess we need to forget about money.

The sad truth is its harder to break from the web then assumed we can. We might have stronger realization and awareness, but that just means we are aware of the situation, and nothing else to go on.
As a diabetic, I am completely dependant on the free healthcare system here where I live, just to live another day, getting my insulin. I don't vote, I try to live by a cash in hand system of money, I'm not held to any organisation, but I still live in the web, and try to just make the most of it, it's all any of us can do.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

I was involved in primitive hunting/black powder/mountain man/survivalist stuff back in the 70's. Did a lot of studying how to go off grid. It was doable, but difficult. Today even more so. People don't realize the level of surveillance and control the governments have, nor their ability to find you if they want to.

In some respects it is easier in Canada or the U.S. because there are still wild spaces you can move to. assuming you have the capabilities to fend for yourself or live off the land-very difficult- you could do it. If you own a vehicle, a telephone or smart phone, have cable or satellite TV, register to vote, ever visit a doctor, have insurance, collect any type of government benefit- they can track you. Even if you simply have an IP address, they can track you.

In the real world you would have to be financially independent and be able to live on cash or barter, or else be able to change your identity. The latter is how people usually disappear. Not easy, but doable.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: doorknob on April 01, 2015, 12:28:37 PM

Agreed. With messages like this the government is portrayed as an external entity, "the farmers," but governments are the product of people. What I'm getting from this video is that it is human nature to dominate and control, therefore someone will always be controlling someone else. I guess the trick is to be the farmer and not the cow.

stromboli

The viewpoint of the video is totalitarian. That it offers no solutions is the real problem.

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on April 01, 2015, 08:33:50 PM
The viewpoint of the video is totalitarian. That it offers no solutions is the real problem.

yeah. Its kind of like the whole google and youtube thing, they are both greedy corporations who see people as numbers and only intrested in how much revenue it brought in from these numbers, but while we know this is the case, we sadly have no other decent alternative when it comes to media sharing or general search engines.

What is worse, being under a totalitarian government and industry market, or living in a country where warlords govern who lives and who dies on a day by day, or leaves you and your family to starve or die to disease.
Its not perfect, but at least we can be healthy and have decent enough lives as we are here.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

I coul submit a few articles- have been tempted to- along the same lines, about continuing income equality and the growth of the oligarchy in America. The biggest stupidity to me is that you know full well that everyone from Obama to the Senate janitor knows what the problems are, and know exactly how to fix them. The way the U.S. government is being run is clear evidence to me that the oligarchy is who is pulling the strings, both Republican and to a lesser extent Democrat.