Sleeping with women makes you gay - Muslim preacher

Started by Ace101, March 29, 2015, 03:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

His accent is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I can't figure out what the hell he's talking about.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Ace101

Apparently men become gay because they fornicate too much and grow tired of women, according to this guy

Valigarmander

Interesting theory. I'll have to experiment to determine whether or not it's true.

Munch

It's always fascinating to see what people will say where their mental neurons aren't working correctly, or even crossed
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Huh.  Well, I was even married once.  And then I came out.  And she moved to San Francisco... I think we did that backwards.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Aletheia

Yes, sleeping with a woman means you are very likely gay - if you happen to be a woman who enjoyed the act immensely.

ETA: Try watching with the closed captions on... very amusing.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Solitary

I'm convinced that mankind became insane when abstract spoken and written language was invented and the tribe leader made them believe in superstitious nonsense. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

hunh..sleeping with women makes you gay? so basically he's saying that all women are so terrible in bed that we switch to men?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Atheon

Guess I'll have to sleep with men to keep me straight.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Valigarmander