Arizona, Where The Sun Bakes Politicians Brains like A Potatoe.

Started by Solitary, March 27, 2015, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

If guns are made mandatory by what she wants, great, that means you can shoot her in the head, and then claim god told you to do it.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

She's a Mormon. I grew up with people like her. Imagine having 4 sisters like her. That explains why sometimes I wake up screaming.

SGOS

I watched it, although not with rapt attention, but did I understand it right?  At the very end she says, " (paraphrased) I'd like to pass a bill that everyone attend a church on Sunday, but since we won't do that, I'm going to vote 'Yes' on concealed carry."

I'd like to understand the thought process that intertwines these two unrelated issues, and makes concealed carry contingent on less than 100% forced church attendance.

stromboli

Because Jesus. didn't you know concealed carry was godly?

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on March 28, 2015, 10:41:55 AM
I watched it, although not with rapt attention, but did I understand it right?  At the very end she says, " (paraphrased) I'd like to pass a bill that everyone attend a church on Sunday, but since we won't do that, I'm going to vote 'Yes' on concealed carry."

I'd like to understand the thought process that intertwines these two unrelated issues, and makes concealed carry contingent on less than 100% forced church attendance.
She indicated that it was the soul of Amerika that was ill.  In the 60's it was not ill.  She wants to return to those halcyon days of yore.  It is the sick soul that kills with a gun; and if there were no guns, then knifes would be used or shards of glass or a hammer, or...................It is a person's soul that drives them to kill.  A person needs (like her wonderful, sane, loving, patriotic husband) to carry a concealed gun so they can simply go about their business unmolested.  Because unlike the wonderful days of the 60's when all could leave their doors unlocked or there trucks unlocked (an their little rifle on the rack in the cab would not even be disturbed), we now have to be wary of 'them'.   Of course, if all were forced to go to church on Sundays, the soul of Amerika would soon be cured once again--but of course that would never  be allowed to happen in this godless time.   And so, it is easy to see that while an automatic assault rifle can kill a 100 in a minute and it would take a knife wielder all day to do the same, it is not guns who kill people, it is people who kill people.  It matters not that banning guns would save 99 of those 100, it is guns that keep you safe!  Every god-fearing, patrotic, nazi......er, citizen knows that.   What is it about Arizona that poisons the mind......sand, gila monster shit??????  What????????????????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Color me unimpressed.  The last time I was robbed was in the 60s.   Hey, I loved the 60s.  I was young and climbing mountains.  They came out with the birth control pill.  Women started enjoying life and stopped spending all their energy guarding their chastity.  But like today, crime existed, and people killed each other.  They even had this thing called Vietnam.

Brian37

When my well intended friends on the PC left, both atheist and theist say "why do you cuss and blaspheme so much?" THIS IS WHY, not to force religion out of existence, but to say that bad ideas such as this stupid bitch, if given a taboo, like weeds can grow.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solitary

I  swear and cuss a lot for the same reason people go to church---it feels good.  :fU:  :biggrin2:

aitm

P O T A T O.

This ain't fucking england, and you ain't Dan Quayle

so……………there!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Green Bottle

Quote from: Solitary on March 28, 2015, 01:45:13 PM
I  swear and cuss a lot for the same reason people go to church---it feels good.  :fU:  :biggrin2:

this..........

Aye well it seems that another crazy fkn american deserves to be in a straight jacket and in a padded cell by himself..... :doh: :shifty: :wall:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

Quote from: aitm on March 28, 2015, 03:42:25 PM
P O T A T O.

This ain't fucking england, and you ain't Dan Quayle

so……………there!
I was being sarcastic!