the republicans are at it again. :[

Started by doorknob, April 18, 2015, 08:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: SGOS on April 19, 2015, 07:05:38 PM
Yeah, before WWII we were  just nobodies, kind of up and coming nobodies, that got our 15 minutes of fame, and we've been defining ourselves on those 15 minutes ever since.  And no matter how bad we fuck up, we still think we are great.  Well, some of us do.  You can find those types in bars, Vets Clubs, and rodeos, well just about any place, but a rodeo is my favorite place to look.

You left out state and county fairs.

Solitary

Quote from: Atheon on April 19, 2015, 03:20:46 PM
If you don't vote, you're also part of the problem. Vote.
BULL SHIT! There was a mythical town where everyone voted accept one guy. The vote ended in a tie. Everyone finally told him to vote, so he did. He believed the lies of both politicians and gave one the benefit of the doubt. He voted for him. He was a despot and had everyone that didn't vote for him hunted down and killed. Hitler since history has been reported since his time received the highest percentage of votes in every election done. Since our government has upped the anti, even with our present president, of surveillance and record keeping of all of us, and have drones watching everything and killing with the government enemies, how long before the super rich make a point of protecting their self interests with modern technology? I am not THE problem, it is greed that can buy off politicians and support wars with their weapons---even in the ghettoes. Even our police forces have been militarized and shoot anyone with impunity. Go vote forever you want, and see how things change? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

Quote from: Solitary on April 20, 2015, 12:13:30 AMBULL SHIT! There was a mythical town where everyone voted accept one guy. The vote ended in a tie. Everyone finally told him to vote, so he did. He believed the lies of both politicians and gave one the benefit of the doubt. He voted for him. He was a despot and had everyone that didn't vote for him hunted down and killed.
Sucks to live in that mythical town.  Doesn't have jack to do with the price of tea in China, though.

Also, *except.

QuoteHitler since history has been reported since his time received the highest percentage of votes in every election done.
Bro, do you even google?  Ssrly, bro.

Also, ad hitlerum.  Strangest one I've seen yet.

QuoteSince our government has upped the anti, even with our present president, of surveillance and record keeping of all of us, and have drones watching everything and killing with the government enemies, how long before the super rich make a point of protecting their self interests with modern technology? I am not THE problem, it is greed that can buy off politicians and support wars with their weapons---even in the ghettoes. Even our police forces have been militarized and shoot anyone with impunity. Go vote forever you want, and see how things change?
New drinking game:  count the exaggerations and malaprops!

I ish winnar!  Hic!

Savior2006

Quote from: doorknob on April 18, 2015, 08:40:37 PM
So I was playing minecraft with my sister and the door bell rings. It was this old bat republican going door to door handing out pamphlets. She's like tell your mother we need more voters. I was like yeah sure I'll tell her. I was surprised she didn't ask me to vote but I think she was getting the prickling feelings from my glaring.

I'm not fond of republicans in my state or in any state for that matter. I wish the democrats would campaign a little harder instead.

OK, I'm not seeing what the issue is? Are they not supposed to campaign like everyone else? We just gotta do it harder than them is all.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

doorknob

that is the problem we do have to campaign harder. But also I'm surrounded by republicans who aren't likely to change their vote.