News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi reintroduction for anyone who remembers

Started by zacherystaylor, March 05, 2013, 10:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zacherystaylor

Quote from: "_Xenu_"Then I believe this forum is its successor. Its actually owned by a certain 'Infidel Guy,' and gets rather busy. I don't see it shutting down any time soon. Dawkins pissed off alot of people when he closed his place. I really don't know what he was thinking.

I think you're right; this was around before I joined Infidel Guy but I found out about it when they mentioned it and at the time the Infidel Guy forum was already slowing down. I don't remember it being as busy as the Dawkins board or several larger boards but most of the busiest ones tend to attract the most trolls and Dawkins wasn't an exception. I think a lot of people were pissed off about the Dawkins board before it was shut down due to squabbling and I think that might have been why they shut it down. I wasn't there at the time though but I stopped going their for that reason and because at least one of the moderators was contributing to that by being very selective in his moderating of disputes and even participating in them.

Quote from: "Gerard"Hi and welcome back!

I do seem to remember your username......

Gerard

Thanks I remember that ostrich looking me in the face.

Quote from: "Savior2006"Yep, it's the one and only Huey Freeman. Lots of our bros here change their avatars but this one is so perfect I cannot imagine myself doing it.

I was slow to upload one but now I can safely say that rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Either that or I made up the rumors so that I would have an occasion to plagiarize someone.

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

antediluvian

So stick around for your second coming.
You seem more mature than our latest crop.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

aitm

Hi and welcome back....

I am sure you will understand that when I say that since most the people here don't like anyone else here it is safe to say I probably don't like you either.....sorry bout that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

zacherystaylor

Thanks all. I'm glad to hear that one of you thinks I'm mature; we'll see if it turns out to be true.

I probably don't like anyone either but don't see the good in mudslinging too much with those I don't like, nor will I lose any sleep when others disagree.