News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Official AF Members Photography Thread!

Started by Zatoichi, March 04, 2013, 11:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

The latest view of the bottom of the bunk above me. Yes, a fabulous view, but it does grow stale after 2 seconds..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Smartmarzipan

I took a picture on my hike around Lake Vesuvius today. I'm quite happy with it. :)

Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Aroura33

PR, are you using HDR to shoot some of those? Some amazing work, there!
My hubby dabbles in photography and loves HDR. I mostly take pictures of my daughter and different fabrics, so not as exciting. Still, when I get home, I will try and find a few of our best to share.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Aroura33

APA, that is actually a pretty cool photo. It reminds me of the eye bender puzzles, kind of.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

SGOS

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"I took a picture on my hike around Lake Vesuvius today. I'm quite happy with it. :)

[ Image ]
You should be.  When I go on vacation, that's what I want to see.  I don't care about the Empire State Building, or Disneyland, or how nice the motel was.  Just let me walk 5 miles through a marsh to get to a place like that, and I'll be happy.

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"I took a picture on my hike around Lake Vesuvius today. I'm quite happy with it. :)

[ Image ]
You should be.  When I go on vacation, that's what I want to see.  I don't care about the Empire State Building, or Disneyland, or how nice the motel was.  Just let me walk 5 miles through a marsh to get to a place like that, and I'll be happy.

I feel the same way. :) All of nature's little wonders are what make me really happy. A bird, a bug, a flower, a rock.....they all the potential to make my day. Nature is awesome and it's been my inspiration for my amateur photos.

Here's a photo I took when I went to the Smokey Mountains for my wedding! I woke up early just for the sunrise....

No editing or anything...that's exactly what it looked like when I stepped out onto the deck....it was awesome.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"
Quote from: "SGOS"

[ Image ]

I feel the same way. :) All of nature's little wonders are what make me really happy. A bird, a bug, a flower, a rock.....they all the potential to make my day. Nature is awesome and it's been my inspiration for my amateur photos.

Here's a photo I took when I went to the Smokey Mountains for my wedding! I woke up early just for the sunrise....

[ Image ]

No editing or anything...that's exactly what it looked like when I stepped out onto the deck....it was awesome.
That is one of the greatest things I have ever seen.

Agramon

I found this big faggot out on the trails on Saturday and had to take a picture:
[spoil:p9xep0uo][/spoil:p9xep0uo]
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Agramon"I found this big faggot out on the trails on Saturday and had to take a picture:
[spoil:3o36udkl][ Image ][/spoil:3o36udkl]
[youtube:3o36udkl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8o5fxnDUjs[/youtube:3o36udkl]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Smartmarzipan

My mom recently bought a farm, so I went out and took a few pictures.

A male Red-Bellied Woodpecker

Frosty Horsenettle berries

Canada Goose in the reeds

Taking flight!

Cellar window

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Agramon"I found this big faggot out on the trails on Saturday and had to take a picture:
[spoil:1ef7zk65][ Image ][/spoil:1ef7zk65]
I have never seen such a tidy faggot in my life... so neat and put together.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Shiranu"[ Image ]

Wow, so art, much cream, very cannoli!
amaze

Jmpty

???  ??