News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Music Cover Videos By Yours Truly

Started by wolf39us, February 15, 2013, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

AllPurposeAtheist

You disappoint me. I had my heart set on guitar case videos of those velvetine lined cardboard funny shaped boxes with latches and handles..
Sorry wolf..my cell phone was manufactured in 1915 so video is far to slow, but make a guitar case video and I'll wait it out fo sho! :P
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

wolf39us

Case?  Why would I make a video about a guitar case? lol

SilentFutility

Quote from: "wolf39us"Case?  Why would I make a video about a guitar case? lol
It is a play on the phrase "guitar cover". He's joking.

NeoLogic26

Cool, man. I love Killswitch Engage.
"For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

wolf39us

Found an older one in my archives of guitar covers.

Life is Beautiful, ADDED

Brian37

Nope you left me out, not clicking on any of them. [-(  :cry:
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Master of Puppets sounded really good.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

wolf39us

Quote from: "Brian37"Master of Puppets sounded really good.

That solo was a bitch to get right  8-)

Thumpalumpacus

As always, good stuff, Wolf.  

I'll put up a thread of my stuff some time.
<insert witty aphorism here>

wolf39us

posted new video (again) :-)

wolf39us

For fun, I made a quick recording and uploaded it.  Guess the song :-)

Brian37

Quote from: "Onii-chan"Very nice, I love the squeals. What pedals are you using? You should record yourself playing "God Knows..."
I jump between fingerpicking and very basic metal technique, many fingerpicking songs are a lot of fun to play.

Pedals? This is a guitarist not a bicyclist. HA I MADE A FUNNY!

Brian37

If you have not btw check out Yngwie Malmsteen's ABBA cover "Gimme Gimme Gimme"

wolf39us

Added -- "The Chain -- Bass Cover"  Fleetwood Mac

So I played the song "One Thing" - Finger Eleven and for some reason immediately thought of this Fleetwood Mac Song lol

Loved the bass riff so much that I just had to throw this video up quickly :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4m6j3In1E