News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Our right to spread terror

Started by pr126, March 09, 2015, 07:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Our right to spread terror

Quote"Terrorism, i.e. to spread terror, is actually an essential element of warfare. No nation or army in history has ever been successful in totally annihilating another nation or army in a war; rather the wars are won by maneuvers like making the opponent's economy weak, disrupting the enemy's discipline or by terrorizing the enemy into submission.

"If we analyze the events in the world today, we see the Kuffar [infidels] blatantly using the element of fear in their campaign against the Muslims. Much of the Kuffar's world order stands upon the foundation of terrorism that was created during world wars by using nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction. In the post-world wars era, the Kuffar never stopped terrorizing the population of the world, and they and their proxies have killed millions of people in places like Korea, Vietnam, East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Palestine.

Gawdzilla Sama

Nice use of a focused definition in support of an agenda that doesn't really qualify for that definition.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Brian37

What a load of crap, and screw the labels. Our species has yet to face we are the same species. Violence is unfortunately part of our evolution. What we have a huge problem with is understanding this.

While rightfully pointing out Islam's current state in the east, the concept of forming a group and calling it a religion, is our species gap filling in order to create social order. All religions are poison, not that you can rid the world of them, but they are dangerous and must always be monitored. Just like some volcanos are currently dormant and others are more active. As long as our species creates social orders on false perceptions and gap filling the potential for an eruption is always there.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Mike Cl

Quote from: Brian37 on March 09, 2015, 10:31:32 AM
What a load of crap, and screw the labels. Our species has yet to face we are the same species. Violence is unfortunately part of our evolution. What we have a huge problem with is understanding this.

While rightfully pointing out Islam's current state in the east, the concept of forming a group and calling it a religion, is our species gap filling in order to create social order. All religions are poison, not that you can rid the world of them, but they are dangerous and must always be monitored. Just like some volcanos are currently dormant and others are more active. As long as our species creates social orders on false perceptions and gap filling the potential for an eruption is always there.
I must agree that religion is poison and the result of that poison is insanity.  And I must applaud anyone who uses ABBA as an avatar! :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 09, 2015, 08:12:50 AM
Nice use of a focused definition in support of an agenda that doesn't really qualify for that definition.
Yeah, I agree with you.  But then I have yet to read a definition for terrorism that I like.  Terrorism/war/mass violence has been around since the beginning of time and will never go away.  Our 'war on terror' is nonsensical--except to the corporations who make billions from it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Can we find a loophole that allows me to shoot such people in the face and call it an act of divine love?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on March 13, 2015, 09:27:16 PM
Can we find a loophole that allows me to shoot such people in the face and call it an act of divine love?
No.

Similarly though. I have thought of doing something that pisses off a religious nut and telling them it was the "will of god" and they can't argue with god's will.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 13, 2015, 09:43:45 PM
No.

Similarly though. I have thought doing something that pisses off a religious nut and telling them it was the "will of god" and they can't argue with god's will.

that works for me.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin