News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

North Korea Hosting Pirate Bay

Started by _Xenu_, March 04, 2013, 02:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Plu

Ah yeah. This should be good.

Valigarmander

Finally they do something cool.

Atheon

For a horrifyingly oppressive totalitarian state, North Korea has some surprising areas of freedom that can't be found in "free" countries. Smoking in hotel lobbies and bowling alleys. Drinking liquor in the streets. Liquids allowed on planes. Even urinating on the roadside.

Say what you might about their human rights record, it seems to one of the few remaining countries with the balls to say "fuck you" to the Western corporate bullies.

Pirate Bay Manse!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Davka

Quote from: "Atheon"For a horrifyingly oppressive totalitarian state, North Korea has some surprising areas of freedom that can't be found in "free" countries. Smoking in hotel lobbies and bowling alleys. Drinking liquor in the streets. Liquids allowed on planes. Even urinating on the roadside.
Yeah, I know I'd trade silly things (like the right to free speech and the ability to eat on a regular basis) for the right to piss in the gutter, any day!

Alaric I

Quote from: "Davka"Yeah, I know I'd trade silly things (like the right to free speech and the ability to eat on a regular basis) for the right to piss in the gutter, any day!
:rollin:

_Xenu_

I would love to see the MPAA shut down this node. They really will try, but fail miserably. The Pirate Bay rarely fails to entertain, and something tells me they're going to buy a large order of retractable batons in the near future.

Atheon

I've said it before: Make me king, and I will disband the MPAA and RIAA with the wave of my sceptered hand.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

The Skeletal Atheist

I wonder how Best Korea is going to spin this.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

_Xenu_

Farroc

That's ridiculous. There aren't any Asian pirates! Hah! Next you'll be saying there are pirates in Sumatra or Somalia! :rollin:
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Colanth

Read the followup - it doesn't appear to actually be Korea.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Aroura33

Funny!  but yeah, sadly it was an elaborate hoax.  Would have been great if it were true, the irony!
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Plu

Fascinating. I think it being a hoax makes it even more impressive. It's not easy to fool the core of the internet, and it's scary to think that even a traceroute can't be trusted.