Nevada Republican says cancer is a fungus

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, March 07, 2015, 05:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There just might be a cure, not treatment, for cancer with viruses. We can only hope! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

I support cancer being a fungus.  I laugh at fungus, which has been known to respond to salt water as any medical professional can tell you.

trdsf

While I would never wish cancer on anyone (it's in the family, so I know how it goes), I have to admit I would be entertained to see her try to treat hers with baking soda, and my condolences to her family.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Jason78

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 07, 2015, 08:21:19 AM
Beliefs that kill.

But shouldn't we tolerate other peoples beliefs and points of view?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: Jason78 on March 08, 2015, 04:10:02 AM

As long as they don't inflict it on anyone else....  :axe:

kilodelta

Michele Fiore is obviously in bed with Big Alternative Medicine. She's denying Alternative Alternative Medicine in order to make money by keeping people sick.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

W...w...wait just a cott'n pick'n minute here.. She's a Republican and any good rube knows that cancer can only be cured by praying it away..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 08, 2015, 05:03:40 PM
W...w...wait just a cott'n pick'n minute here.. She's a Republican and any good rube knows that cancer can only be cured by praying it away..
No, silly. That's gay. You pray the gay away.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Mermaid on March 08, 2015, 05:24:05 PM
No, silly. That's gay. You pray the gay away.
But what about gay cancer? Or gay people born in early July?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Jason78 on March 08, 2015, 04:10:02 AM

The Nazis did that and look what happened.