News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Useless TV trivia

Started by Brian37, March 05, 2015, 05:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Useless TV trivia
Name me the actor that played a sidekick cop from 93 to 2001(and the show), AND played a motorcycle cop (for 2 seasons in 82 & 83(this show started in 77, but this actor only was in the last two seasons)(name this show too). Hint, Bruce Lee would hate the lead actor(not whom I am looking for in the answer) of the first show mentioned in the question.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

the_antithesis

Tried to look this up, but Kung Fu: the Legend Continues was only 1993-1997, so I'm all out of ideas.

trdsf

Clarence Gilyard.

Who was in Walker, Texas Ranger from '93-'01 with Bruce Lee villain Chuck Norris (from Way of the Dragon, aka Return of the Dragon.  And had previously been a motorcycle cop on CHiPS from '82-'83.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

the_antithesis

Ah.

See, I never think about Chuck Norris. Not even a little. The guy is just not very interesting. Hence why I didn't get it.

stromboli

You can never, ever rule out Chuck Norris.  :naughty:

the_antithesis

trdsf

I wouldn't have known where to start looking if it hadn't been for the clue about the first show -- 'motorcycle cop' and late 70s/early 80s TV show can pretty much only mean CHiPS, and from there it was just a matter of picking through a narrow list of subjects.

Surely you didn't think I knew that off the top of my head... I'm a sad case, but I'm not that sad.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan