News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Useless TV triva

Started by Brian37, March 05, 2015, 01:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Name me the actor that played a sidekick cop from 93 to 2001(and the show), AND played a motorcycle cop (for 2 seasons in 82 & 83(this show started in 77, but this actor only was in the last two seasons)(name this show too).

Hint, Bruce Lee would hate the lead actor(not whom I am looking for in the answer) of the first show mentioned in the question.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

stromboli

I'm going to take a shot with David Carradine.

Brian37

Nope. that would be a goose egg. The hint about Bruce Lee actually has nothing to do with on screen actors, but beliefs off screen. Bruce was a well known atheist and there are always battling memes with theists about another martial art actor who played a cop in the first part of that question. (MIND YOU I am not looking for the lead actor. I am looking for supporting actor who was on both shows.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37