News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Meanwhile in Australia

Started by pr126, March 02, 2015, 01:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Jacqui Lambie receives beheading threat, ordering her to help implement Sharia law in Australia

Quoteletter containing a threat to behead Tasmanian senator Jacqui Lambie unless she helps implement Sharia law in Australia has sparked a security assessment at the outspoken independent's office.

The letter was received at the senator's Burnie office last week and included threats to behead the former Palmer United Party member unless she converted to Islam and helped implement Sharia law by March 18.

It was accompanied by graphic images of a man being beheaded, which prompted the senator's office to treat the threats seriously.

"By the powers invested in me by Allah, I sentence you to death," the letter said.

"I will take the honour in beheading you ... when you are least prepared; my men and I will take your office by surprise."

Senator Lambie has been a vocal critic of Islamic Sharia law, but she said the death-threats would not deter her.

"I have no doubt that it is my stance against Sharia Law and my questions on Halal that are going on at the moment," she said.

"The bottom line is that we are at war with ISIS and we are just going to have to be extremely cautious."

None of this has anything to do with Islam.

Munch

Isn't there something in sharia law where using modern technology is against the rules? I'm just trying to find a loophole where it's ok to shout these people under their own rules.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Munch on March 02, 2015, 04:09:25 AM
Isn't there something in sharia law where using modern technology is against the rules? I'm just trying to find a loophole where it's ok to shout these people under their own rules.

Quran 8:60

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

In [holy] war against the unbeliever anything and everything is permissible.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

As if there isn't enough suffering in the world---I give you religion. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Aletheia

Why couldn't Muhammed have put a line in there that said "When going on a killing spree, start with yourself."

You know, have Allah judge you by your intentions. 
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Youssuf Ramadan

Julia Gillard had the right idea when she said that anyone who wanted to practise sharia law should fuck off to a country where that is an option, cause it ain't happening here... or words to that effect.

baronvonrort

Quote from: Youssuf Ramadan on March 04, 2015, 01:25:52 PM
Julia Gillard had the right idea when she said that anyone who wanted to practise sharia law should fuck off to a country where that is an option, cause it ain't happening here... or words to that effect.

Peter Costello said the same thing about a decade ago, why are we stopping them from going to the Islamic state.

Of course with this threat to behead Ms Lambie the leftists say it is nothing to do with Islam,of course it has been deflected into muslims are the victims of Islamophobia.