News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by AtheistMarxist, February 25, 2015, 07:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Only if you try to push religion down our throats. We are very diverse on everything else; it doesn't mean there are big squabbles when we disagree though.  :biggrin2: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AtheistMarxist

Quote from: Solitary on February 25, 2015, 01:29:04 PM
Only if you try to push religion down our throats. We are very diverse on everything else; it doesn't mean there are big squabbles when we disagree though.  :biggrin2: Solitary
My dad was a very big hardcore Christian he divorce my mom when I was 10 they moved into separate houses I love just my dad for about a year under his machine like rules...

They got a divorce because my mom found the love and the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard...
I want ended up winning custody battle that took a year so I ended up living with her until I turned 18 so you can imagine what that entailed considering what she believed in trust me I don't force anybody to do anything I probably would have ended up a lot better living with my dad because Christian crazy is nothing compared to a type of craziness I had to intr living with my mom with her beliefs

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Solomon Zorn

Wow. First Christ, then Thetans. I hope you find things more rational here. Welcome.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

wolf39us

Welcome to the forum AM! Your picture reminds me quite a bit of home.  Are you from New England by chance?

kilodelta

QuoteThey got a divorce because my mom found the love and the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard...

I'm sorry.

Welcome to the forum.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: AtheistMarxist on February 25, 2015, 01:32:56 PM
My dad was a very big hardcore Christian he divorce my mom when I was 10 they moved into separate houses I love just my dad for about a year under his machine like rules...

They got a divorce because my mom found the love and the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard...
I want ended up winning custody battle that took a year so I ended up living with her until I turned 18 so you can imagine what that entailed considering what she believed in trust me I don't force anybody to do anything I probably would have ended up a lot better living with my dad because Christian crazy is nothing compared to a type of craziness I had to intr living with my mom with her beliefs

The horror! I'm sorry...

AtheistMarxist

Quote from: wolf39us on February 25, 2015, 05:39:21 PM
Welcome to the forum AM! Your picture reminds me quite a bit of home.  Are you from New England by chance?
Yes.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AtheistMarxist on February 25, 2015, 07:27:12 AM
Hello. I am new

Hi mainethinker!

[mod]Bye mainethinker.[/mod]

Munch

aww wait, why'd he get banned? He didn't seem that bad.

Though I know it not wise to question harley's banhammer :S
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Munch on February 28, 2015, 06:36:31 PM

It seems Eggs is of the opinion that AtheistMarxist is actually this guy: http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=6894.msg1055931#msg1055931

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on February 28, 2015, 06:36:31 PM

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on March 03, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

It seems Eggs is of the opinion that AtheistMarxist is actually this guy: http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=6894.msg1055931#msg1055931
You're right, munch. AM didn't say anything that would trigger a ban.... but

He literally is mainethinker. Don't worry. It wasn't a mistake. Sock puppet accounts are not wanted.

Solomon Zorn

QuoteHe literally is mainethinker. Don't worry. It wasn't a mistake.
Never doubted you for a second, my friend. "Of the opininon" was just a turn of phrase. I figured you had his IP address, or whatever.

Munch

oooh okay.

Out of curiosity, because I've known some forums where mods have something that lets them view the posters I.P address, allowing them to see puppet accounts, is that something you'd need to program into the website setup, or is it something that just comes as is with all forum sites?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

wolf39us

Quote from: Munch on March 04, 2015, 09:58:11 AM
oooh okay.

Out of curiosity, because I've known some forums where mods have something that lets them view the posters I.P address, allowing them to see puppet accounts, is that something you'd need to program into the website setup, or is it something that just comes as is with all forum sites?

They see enough :-)