News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Infant Cured of HIV

Started by _Xenu_, March 03, 2013, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gussy

The best part of this is that low cost drugs can be used in this treatment.  Infants in poor countries with high infection rates will be able to receive these drugs.

GurrenLagann

In the name of Loius Pasteur, I rebuke thee HIV!!!!11 ...oops

Anyway, that's great! :) As long as we don't get another upsurge of fanatical relijubs claiming that it's all a hoax, whose true intention is to sterilize/kill 'true' believers, as Islamists did with Polio.... fuckers....
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Youssuf Ramadan

That's great if it's repeatable.  I just hope we don't have another cold fusion moment on our hands...

Farroc

Damn. I know they say people are starting to have sex earlier, but, an infant!?! :P

I'M JUST KIDDING! LIGHTEN UP!
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks