If you could go to any other time era, which one (and where) would it be?

Started by dtq123, December 13, 2014, 12:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on December 22, 2014, 06:15:40 PM
He exists in rumors and papers(start a rumor aka make everyone think I'm an evil god)

I really don't know what you mean.  He was an invented mystery religion type savior god for political reasons.  There were thousands of 'Jesus' about that time--none were Jesus Christ--not in reality.   Jesus is as real as the tooth fairy, santa, the easter bunny, hercules, moses, or adam.  Or hundreds of others that were created for many different reasons.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Draconic Aiur

Stop messing up my plan with your logical speech! I demand illogical hububbub!

Atheon

How bout October 21, 2015? Then I can get me a hoverboard and a flying car.

Or I could just wait 10 months...
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

Are we able to speak the local language/blend in? If so, being aristocracy in the time of Peter or Catherine the Great would be pretty cool. Or Vienna up until the World Wars.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

dtq123

Quote from: Shiranu on December 23, 2014, 04:14:48 AM
Are we able to speak the local language/blend in? If so, being aristocracy in the time of Peter or Catherine the Great would be pretty cool. Or Vienna up until the World Wars.

YEAH, you would.

Have a nice trip
*Whoosh!*

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Munch

I'd like to go back to the time of ancient Greece, perhaps when they began the Olympic games to see all those naked sportsmen.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Just go back to biblical times with a bic lighter and watch people bow to your ability to create fire in your hand..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I'd like to go back in time to when APA's father was about to have sex that produces APA and give his dad a permanent limp dick. He! He! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on February 09, 2015, 03:50:22 PM
I'd like to go back in time to when APA's father was about to have sex that produces APA and give his dad a permanent limp dick. He! He! Solitary
Where do you think my kids came from? I'm still a virgin..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.